offshore work??

Thanks for the offer. Plenty ask but not many offer.

Hey lads am going to do my survival in to weeks do u reckon I will get a start sum were or am I wasting my time

Put it this way, you would never stand a chance if you never did your survival so it's not a wast of time. It's getting a bit late in the season now but you never know, even the christmas cover could be your best bet.

Good Luck

Or ok m8 I suppose your rite it's good to have on your cv thanks

I'm not working at the minute andy so any thing would b a bonus u don't no of any work out there do u pall I'm busting to get my fingers in there :)

work

couple of my pals r on for rgb and they said there desperate for men .my survival has just ran out so im off to oxford .bournmouth or essex on sunday for monday start.all agency jobs £15 an hr
.giz a bell if ya stuck 07904522416 neil

They won't b paying digs will they boothy ? And do u no how much rbg r paying for off shore

Cock on ! No dig money !both lads are offshore together at moment , let ya know trip money when 1 of them calls next !

Wrighty from hartlepool ?

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Nice 1 thanks boothy

you have to keep pestering them every other day in the end you will get a start ,we have had at least 6 new lads over the last 2 trips who have never been offshore so keep at them .

By sounds of it nick m8 there's a good few takeing on but I haven't done my suvivel yet so I haven't rang no 1 yet who r u on for m8

im on for rbg . its busy at moment because of all the shutdowns ,but it normally slows down a bit next month ,
But i no they have got a couple of jobs kicking of back end of october so its gonna keep the lads busy over the xmas period

Na m8 am living in near birmingham now am just doing agency work there was a Volans job on the other day that dident look to bad wat about storm balls is he still away

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Holland job a ment

Top Bottom