offshore work??

Salamis are advertising for men right now p2 advanced

I did hear a long time ago, that Salamis are the better out of the three.
Other 2 being: RBG Rigblast and Cape.

Though ofcourse, it comes down to personal opinion.

i been on phone to mc donald scaff in scotland they say they r booming i just sent my cv off earlier,give them a try

Scaffolding Jobs

Scaffolds provide reliable support for workers while they perform tasks much higher than the ground level. They can be non-moving support structures that remain in place unless they are disassembled for moving and set up in a different location. Other types of scaffolding feature wheels or rollers that allow the scaffold to move in a particular area without the need for workers to dismantle the scaffold, dismantling and moving it to where it is necessary to continue to work from. The cables are used to help scaffold the slide deck from front to rear or raise and lower the scaffolding to move to a new spot, and they also have locking mechanisms to keep the scaffolding safely in place after it has been moved to the desired location.

Scaffolds provide reliable support for workers while they perform tasks much higher than the ground level. They can be non-moving support structures that remain in place unless they are disassembled for moving and set up in a different location. Other types of scaffolding feature wheels or rollers that allow the scaffold to move in a particular area without the need for workers to dismantle the scaffold, dismantling and moving it to where it is necessary to continue to work from. The cables are used to help scaffold the slide deck from front to rear or raise and lower the scaffolding to move to a new spot, and they also have locking mechanisms to keep the scaffolding safely in place after it has been moved to the desired location.

Thanks for clearing that up Maritime, I always wondered about that.:confused:

Thanks for clearing that up Maritime, I always wondered about that.:confused:

Ya...

Ive always wondered why Scaffolding is needed and how those Scaffy guys throw those poles and wood up there... :eek:

Rofl.

Got offered a job on one of the siapans a few years back with sgb , a mate told me not to bother , money sh1te , trips never ending and as for safety if you survive it`s a bonus .

Alright lads, just joined this site, so just looking around.......good luck with the job hunting offshore

alright kev r you looking for work at the moment .got a few leads if your interested .neil

I hope you are not recruiting for the oil industry Boothyscaff, I'll get crushed in the stampede.:eek:

Is there anything out there for me , got Qatar international safety card also helicopter pass and all relevant offshore and scaff tickets

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Defo not pal , thought kev was out of work been offered allsorts last few days Giz a bell if ya stuck ! No offshore work though 07904527416

Top Bottom