Legends

I remember Freddie Renolyds, Kenny Lumley, Alfie Burgess, Mickey Lane. Tessy Baker, Johnny Walsh.

They were all legends of the eighties in one way or another, great times were had scaffolding in London.

I have been away from the UK since 88, just about to return for a short spell, not sure what to expect.

Jim Doorson

If i was you mate i would stop out the country or and bring lots of tabs if you smoke about 7 pounds a box now LOL

bill leane he got jail for tax fiddle

he had a depot in leeds william leane scaffolding

ran by some ex sgb called brendan

he got done many times but he was good at ******* the system and his blokes targets to

would that be ten ton warrick used to work for croydon down in mitcham in the early 90s also pat gore, tony hamilton

Me and Dangeruss remember Barry Phil

Where do you know him from mate?

He supports Brighton fc, which is always going to be a problem for me, but he is a top, top bloke.

Must give him a bell soon.

Last edited:
Right PHILLIP aka Mr Picky, I'm off to deploy some couplers and tell tall tales in the Bar of the Northwick Arms !

Right PHILLIP aka Mr Picky, I'm off to deploy some couplers and tell tall tales in the Bar of the Northwick Arms !
Dangeruss can you change location please no longer in a shire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Webbed finger country now

Enjoy that.

I'm off to the King William IV to sink a few light ales and impress the new barmaid with tales of gold plated impact wrenches and diamond encrusted base plates...

Where do you know him from mate?

He supports Brighton fc, which is always going to be a problem for me, but he is a top, top bloke.

Must give him a bell soon.

Then he sounds like a really top, top, top bloke.
Put your problems behind you Pip and call him Sir.

Polyblock Missions ask Barry he will remember. He was the southern expert we covered the rest of the country

me and my mate tatt worked for barry in the early nineties , when the E didnt get in the way , we did a lot of poly block and lots of work round regents park with his partner steve , i remember twickenem rugby club with ginger leon and tatt wakeham .we done some hours and miles

Remember seeing them polyblocks in sainsburys refurbs

Top Bottom