Westminster scaffolding

yeh i knew that one dude ha , elsie tanners and all that

i ment what would the weak scaffolders of today think of pulling them up lol on a wheel and rope

they would go home mate as u know -so would i , them things were bout 35ft long wernt they

they was ******* heavey m8 the first day when i started scaffolding i had to load them on a lorry and to 35ft pole ladders which the guys i was with lashed togeather to run gear up my legs made the hulk look like a whimp :p

only seen them in pics on a sgb handbook i have from the 70s nasty looking steel ***** , thank god for ally beams

admiral

Admiral or Abbey are they still going ?
hi lads mind if i join in
podger my 1st firm in 73 was palmers scaff out of charlton my supervisor at the time was a guy called brian robbery good supervisor always on the mens side the contracts manager cannot remember his name was a right no good slimey two faced i,m being polite about 10 maybe 15 years later he was md for admiral scaff the yard was next to lee green station he was still the above things and worse he hated scaffolders with a vengence scum of the earth he used to say. he once told me if he saw one of his scaffs homeless sitting on the side of the pavement begging with his wife and kids beside him he would take a £10 note out of his pocket wave it under the scaffs nose then chuck it down the drain nice man? abbey scaffolding was george and tommy lowe [only had one eye ] r.i.p does any one remember when the scaffold fell over the side of tower bridge 87 i think i was below it in the bridge when it went working,for bill leane bloody **** myself

lapta

whos scaffold was that fell over the side of tower bridge

think he was at palmers that brian parsons

didnt think there be 2 wankers with same name , did a bit of labour only for them back in 98 all gravy till try to get that coont to pay xx

ultimatley got knocked for approx 8k of wages i had paid out , that was a lot of dougn 12 years ago , i had to get a sub !! (my misses reckons i bare grudges)

mills > GKN MILLS > GKN KWIKFORM > KWIKFORM UK > FK Multiservices > Interserve

That firm has some names over the years , bit like DSL

Worked for them when it was called Mills Scaffolding, now that is a long time ago.

Scaffolding Great Britain > SGB > Harsco Infracore

DSL - Grayston , UBM , Tasker and Booth , Aberdeen scaffolding , Initial Deborah services , Deborah services , DSL , Deborah Grayston , stephens and carter , Bet access

Loads of names ha ha

Top Bottom