this will cause rows!! but i hope no offence??

After reading several diffrent threads and other scaffolders opinions which i respect. wot makes advanced scaffolders think they are any better at thier job than a basic part 2??? I know many scaffolders without tickets who could put 2shame many an advanced scaff who has come out of a power station..they could make them look silly on the street or site yet advanced scaffs on here feel they deserve more credit than basics...not all of u but the majority...id love 2c some powerstation boys wiv so called advanced tickets on price?? struggle..would spring 2mind lol..no offence lol
why would ppl with adv card struggle
sounds like u think u would fale so are scared of tryeing.
i am adv btw

Isn't "Cards Maketh the Man" the CISRS new motto?!

Truthfully, cards mean jack!

THE NEW OVERSEAS GUYS WILL ALL BE ADVANCED SO THAT TELLS ME ITS NOT WORTH BOTHERING WITH THE BASIC :eek:

ITS A BIT LIKE WOULD YOU WANT A WAANK OR A BLOWWJOB;)

Any c**t become a plumber, or a sparky or a chippy if with enough money and time on their hands. I'm an advanced scaffolder, and I got my level 2 plumber before I stared scaffolding. I've also got a BTEC OND in computing, but f**king hated that.

Baz

Ur right 1969 scaff im not but its pricks like u makes me glad im not..... no offence

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Wish advanced scaffolders could spell offense!! Its offence numbnuts..shame u not advanced in spelling lol

My apologies,spelling is down to spell check.Don't really need to be able to spell to put scaffolding up.Bit rich coming from someone who spells you "u".My reply was a wind up.Forgot how highly strung some scaffs are!!Was wondering if i could have that hook back out of your mouth?

Last edited:
If you ask any Boss owner of a scaffold company they will say Advanced all day long Because PCs ask for Advanced
Because having an Advanced covers there ass even if he is useless
Because the more gold cards he collects the better the company looks

Big fat yay, got my advanced booked. I can become a real scaffolder now. Leave the useless part 2 card at home. Ha ha ha.

'I've got a gold card'. Sad c*nts. Your just an expendable commodity to any company, companies that value you solely on the coloured piece of plastic you've spent your hard grafted money on to have in your wallet. Open your eyes, you're being shafted and you're on here giving it my dad's bigger than your dad. There's good, skilled lads working under any cards or none whatsoever, in all trades not just ours. A Gold card does not equate to a more competent and able scaffolder, it just means you paid your money and turned up.:mad:

Unfortuantly CISRS cards are becoming a necessity.

As they way things stand, more and more companies are asking for ticketed advanced scaffolders. With out this then people will be out of work, no matter how good they are at their job. Why don't these old and bold go get they're tickets? If they're worth their salt then they employers shouldn't have problems putting them through.

Baz

No I'm a part two that's booked in to do my advanced next month. Been doin this for over ten years now. Only going to do it because a certain large national firm that I'm on for pay you according to your card. Fair enough you might say, only I'm on hangers with supposed 'advanced' guys. Guys younger than me that couldn't put a nut in a monkey's mouth. I'm shinning down the dropper and running the squad because these muppets don't know where to start. The point I'm making VLLB is that the card doesn't necessarily mean sh*t. There's boys in their early twenties getting the dough when they don't have the experience or the ability to be doing so. As I said turn up, with a bag of sand in your pocket and your sorted. If you fail a scaffolding course, you shouldn't be allowed to leave the house unsupervised.

'I've got a gold card'. Sad c*nts. Your just an expendable commodity to any company, companies that value you solely on the coloured piece of plastic you've spent your hard grafted money on to have in your wallet. Open your eyes, you're being shafted and you're on here giving it my dad's bigger than your dad. There's good, skilled lads working under any cards or none whatsoever, in all trades not just ours. A Gold card does not equate to a more competent and able scaffolder, it just means you paid your money and turned up.:mad:

So you are being shafted for less money???

Same in every job boy's, a certain amount of advanced is required to cover the gaffers ass, means nothing.

The CISRS say it does.
So who has been shafted? The companies who have paid for it? The individuals who paid for it themselves?

Top Bottom