The Botlek Rotterdam

is this steele from edinburgh worked with you on the triton im out of work to let me know if you find anything.scott

What about Andy Thomson and John Deacons are they still out there i lost my mobile couple of years back with their numbers in it. Or Terry Riley

What about Andy Thomson and John Deacons are they still out there i lost my mobile couple of years back with their numbers in it. Or Terry Riley

john deacons is still there,big andy thompson is still there,are you talking bout rob reilly from manchester he left yrs ago,is your name stalky by any chance?

No i know rob reilly aswel . Terry was mad he drove the Fork lift alot on the botlek. Wheres Andy living when i left i was with him in Zandforte we trained
together aswel. John and Joe where in Rockanje living. Nope im not stalky im from jockland

No i know rob reilly aswel . Terry was mad he drove the Fork lift alot on the botlek. Wheres Andy living when i left i was with him in Zandforte we trained
together aswel. John and Joe where in Rockanje living. Nope im not stalky im from jockland

john and joe bought a house,i think andy in rockanje,the oly one i can think of on the forks was joe carroll,or george the lagger,or was it terry o grady.were in scotland are ya from

Yip your right it was terry o grady. He was mad , Im from south lanarkshire but i live in northern ireland now
So the big mans back in Rockanje. I'll need to take a trip over and see him
Who were you working for was it alsop and turnbull aswel what crew did you work with

Last edited:
Yip your right it was terry o grady. He was mad , Im from south lanarkshire but i live in northern ireland now
So the big mans back in Rockanje. I'll need to take a trip over and see him
Who were you working for was it alsop and turnbull aswel what crew did you work with

I worked with them all ,all the goed lads ,terry,paul norris,pete moroney,chris nutburn,davie fraser,keith (windy )miller,norman taylor,ted fowler,hoggy,and many more,and of course the won and only billy wizz,are ya grafton away mate?

Just finished up their 4 weeks ago so im on the hunt again in the new year
ive contacted a few places so i'll just have to wait and see. Wouldnt mind going back out had some magic times out there. All a good bunch of guys

Alright Semtex, Just phoned Jackie Lad and he said to post you his number on the forum for you, 07521094353.

Jackie said you had bumped into young Tiler Wotson offshore, he's somebaby eh?

Alright Semtex, Just phoned Jackie Lad and he said to post you his number on the forum for you, 07521094353.

Jackie said you had bumped into young Tiler Wotson offshore, he's somebaby eh?

thanks for the reply,oh and by the way im not semtex,ive got that jackie lad out of more trouble,you tell him I said hello and call him crazy legs mick,ask him about the time him and that easy gave me a can of beer laced with (mdma) i didnt know they nearly killed me,i had to go home to the woman and pretend i had a few beers i was uupsidedown,good old jackie lad is he still scaffolding ,did he fall in love yet,ask him bout queenies in dordrecht?

Alright pal, soz about the name mix up. Jackie Lads alive and well, most of the lads did the assessed route when they finished in holland Jackie & titch's brothers, Crazy leg's got start on Sellafield for McAlpines & then Hertels where he is still at but been on the pat & mick for a month he broke is hand helping some mechie trying to undo some bolt! unfortunatly not a scaffold bolt, the cabbage won't be getting a nutt compen cos he shud'nt have been helpin! he wants me to go on the drink with him 2moro, but seen as its black eye friday i might give it a miss cos if am out wi Jackie i might get than? Ha ha, is got a young bird, little mick 2year old and a mortgage. Some man eh?

I remember Mick McLaurin and also another Cumbrian lad Mick Proctor
Some other good lads were Jamie Lee who was from Lancs I think,Jeff "jesus" Clark.
Some great characters like Harry and Grommit,Willow from boro, Davey Ashmore, Jimmy Dwyer.Davey Taylor from Preston loads of em
Happy days and great lads

Never heard Mick Procters name mentioned at home since he left Egremont i reckon at least 12 year ago, wonder if he's still alive? very unusual not to hear about a charactor like mick proctor in all these years. as any one seen sight or sound of a real cumbrian legend?

I know his younger brother Glynn is in HMP Durham.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

May i add Mick Proctor is the only Cumbrian export that was a passafist and (could'nt or did'nt wana fight) his crack was that good, did'nt need to.

just phoned a lad off the same estate, who said he was still in holland cos his bird took it up the arse, and he was offshore dutch sector.

if anyone knows any different let's know

Never heard Mick Procters name mentioned at home since he left Egremont i reckon at least 12 year ago, wonder if he's still alive? very unusual not to hear about a charactor like mick proctor in all these years. as any one seen sight or sound of a real cumbrian legend?

I know his younger brother Glynn is in HMP Durham.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

May i add Mick Proctor is the only Cumbrian export that was a passafist and (could'nt or did'nt wana fight) his crack was that good, did'nt need to.

just phoned a lad off the same estate, who said he was still in holland cos his bird took it up the arse, and he was offshore dutch sector.

if anyone knows any different let's know

thats through cause mick was meant to work a sat wit me ,he never turned in ,it was a job on knock so he let the lads down,so monday good old billy whizz got stuck into him were the f-uck were ya,so mick as he is said sorry lads i really met a nice dutch girl ,ah thats good mick we all replied,poor c-unt didnt have a woman in years,then he came out wit the statement ye she took it in the arse first night so billy said ye right mick are ya sure she was a nice girl,any how he has a lovely little girl to this woman,hes not wit the dirty t-ramp now hes got a new one,mick gave up scaffolding yrs ago,hes his own firm now steel fixin,hes doin ok,he was offshore a few yrs ago van de panne,he even got a direct start for ensco as a roustabout,your right davie not a bad bone in his body

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

I remember Mick McLaurin and also another Cumbrian lad Mick Proctor
Some other good lads were Jamie Lee who was from Lancs I think,Jeff "jesus" Clark.
Some great characters like Harry and Grommit,Willow from boro, Davey Ashmore, Jimmy Dwyer.Davey Taylor from Preston loads of em
Happy days and great lads

jamie lee was me best mate in holland all the yrs he was there ,i dont know were he is now,grommit left yrs ago got married to a dutch girl split up after few months went back to scotland,jesus another good lad back in brommie land wit his belgium girl,jimmy hes almost dutch he never leave,davie ashmore left yrs ago he had terrible trouble wit his foot ,i think he might have lost it,davey taylor another cracker dont know were he is now,jamie lee was from warington

thats through cause mick was meant to work a sat wit me ,he never turned in ,it was a job on knock so he let the lads down,so monday good old billy whizz got stuck into him were the f-uck were ya,so mick as he is said sorry lads i really met a nice dutch girl ,ah thats good mick we all replied,poor c-unt didnt have a woman in years,then he came out wit the statement ye she took it in the arse first night so billy said ye right mick are ya sure she was a nice girl,any how he has a lovely little girl to this woman,hes not wit the dirty t-ramp now hes got a new one,mick gave up scaffolding yrs ago,hes his own firm now steel fixin,hes doin ok,he was offshore a few yrs ago van de panne,he even got a direct start for ensco as a roustabout,your right davie not a bad bone in his body

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

jamie lee was me best mate in holland all the yrs he was there ,i dont know were he is now,grommit left yrs ago got married to a dutch girl split up after few months went back to scotland,jesus another good lad back in brommie land wit his belgium girl,jimmy hes almost dutch he never leave,davie ashmore left yrs ago he had terrible trouble wit his foot ,i think he might have lost it,davey taylor another cracker dont know were he is now,jamie lee was from warington

Can remember Jamie was with a half dutch/english girl called Kelly.
Davey Taylor was a good laugh and was mates with Stalky.
Jimmy should have retired by now??
Heard davey Stevo is back in Boro
Is Windy in Thailand?? Heard Pete Moroney was in Kazahkstan???

Top Bottom