Safelinx Board Retainer - Simple, Quick, Safe... Across the Board

They are worth it Swifty, especially round here.

I'd love a few samples to show the customers who would be paying for it.

You know who, I'm a sweaty.:cool:

Call Nick for a sample, doesn't really do them justice though till you see them on a job on a windy day.

Thanks for the samples Nick, they look very good. Are Blinking Lamp the only stockists?

Hi Swifty

BLC are the UK distributer yes. Don't know if you deal with them at the moment but they're a great bunch. Prompt and forward thinking ;-)
Let me know when you get them on a job..seasons on the change and boards warping everywhere....

Some big firms in the pipeline, long road but he who gives up, well, gives up..

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Overseas enquiry from board manufacturer, seeing the benefits of keeping their product in the best possible condition..

Pyeroy ordering stock length & custom length Safelinx..

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Pyeroy ordering stock & custom length Safelinx..

Putney Station

Putney plant ramp still going strong after months of constant use.

Pyeroy testimonial 'The Lad's Loving it'

TONE Scaffolding offering asd standard item..'Clients Loving it'

Attachments

• New Putney.jpg
    New Putney.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 12
Great product used them on a KMI site on the sewage works in Preston. Surprised nasc ain't implementing it into there companies

Gone

Ian bought them quite early on, you'd have used the black ones. The new Hi Viz Yellow are easier to use and tougher than ever. They've gone now haven't they? Where are you now?

Nick

Yeh we used the black ones was some time ago that, they weren't a bad firm to work for if you wanted local work shame they went under. I'm at Lyndons now

Hi Warren, not too bad. BLC Construction Supplies. I'll email you David's contact details when I get a minute - kids hassling me!

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Benjo you're at Manchester I assume, are you working under Leeson?

No pal I have done in the past, working under stu carr, he's based out of the Birmingham branch

I worked for Stuart on Fiddlers Ferry for the B'ham depot a good few years ago, definitely te better depot!

It's well known its the better depot ha they do get looked after. Top bloke is stu. Do you kno Neil bishop then and syco?

I've never been that great with names but had a laugh on there. Justin was one of Stuart s supervisors, I think he's still at Manchester (he was when I was there last). Tell Stuart about Safelinx, Carillion are keen as and Balfour Beatty.

Top Bottom