Safelinx Board Retainer - Simple, Quick, Safe... Across the Board

Battersea

Latest Yellow Safelinx for Saint George project at Battersea reach. Project to utilise Safelinx on all scaffolds. This is the first of 8 blocks. Forgot to take any photo's until I was leaving site...Get some in the new year.

Attachments

• Battersae Reach.jpg
    Battersae Reach.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 23
Safelinx

Passed a job yesterday suffering in the windy conditions, Safelinx gives you peace of mind at all times.

Attachments

• Should be using 1.jpg
    Should be using 1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 21
Safelinx to be used by LAND & MARINE on their St. Fergus National Grid project. Feedback on custom length units (9 board) installation a doddle and look & work fantastic, pictures to follow.

Feedback on custom length units (9 board) installation a doddle and look & work fantastic, pictures to follow.

9 board units in use on a ramp at Putney Station -

IMG_1538_zps3f46156e.jpg

IMG_1539_zps854a8bec.jpg

Fixed easily to the outside ledgers using the pre drilled holes, and we also fixed quickly to the central ledger using some site drilled holes. Hold the boards tight enough to be secure, but not so tight as to be difficult to get the boards in / out.

We've used board clips in a couple of places for extra security as the ramp will be used by mini dumpers, but generally I think Safelinx is all thats needed in most instances, and given that it's quicker and looks neater, will be our way forward in future.

Last edited:
Battersea Reach

Photo's from Battersea reach. first blocks with Safelinx. Feedback excellent..

Attachments

• Battersea Reach 1.jpg
    Battersea Reach 1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Battersea Reach 4.jpg
    Battersea Reach 4.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Battersea Reach 3.jpg
    Battersea Reach 3.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Battersea Reach 2.jpg
    Battersea Reach 2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 21
Interlink on Putney

New piccy courtesy of Interlink, ramp still looking the bolloxs after weeks of abuse by pedestrian & small plant use :cool: Excellent job lads.

Attachments

• New Putney.jpg
    New Putney.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 16
They're xtendas, the job needs to go from 3 to 2 to 1 eventually, could've done 2, 1 none but I'm not complaining.

No worries, feedback excellent from on the job. Scaff contractor bit pis#ed off as after I demonstrated on site the install charge was more or less cut out due to it being so quick.

Cheers

Nice one Fred

The spanner & belt is great cheers, let me know what your brother says. Be back down at Battersea next Tuesday in the morning then Moorgate with Skanska in the afternoon.

Nick

Top Bottom