Safelinx Board Retainer - Simple, Quick, Safe... Across the Board

Seems like a really gud system to use Neva came across it yet but looks the part tho

Long Road

Hi Chunk, hopefully you'll come across Safelinx in the near future, been a hell of a long road from concept to product and equally long to get it noticed. Getting there now, more companies appreciating the Safelinx effect! :blink1:

Seems like a good piece of kit to have like watch your you tube vid aswell fast enuff to use at the same time as looking like a really tidy finish to the job

Hi Alan, if the boards are too warped to fit in the Safelinx I'd be using it as a toey anyway. A guy from the NASC pointed out to a colleague that the Safelinx unit is a good guide as to how much warp your board stock should have. Any band ends that are bent or twisted proud of the board I usually knock back on as I'm going so no problem.

It's at tender stage, been called by Swift so far. Will let you know when I get a call or when the contract's awarded.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

It's at tender stage, been called by Swift so far. Will let you know when I get another call or when the contract's awarded.

It's at tender stage, been called by Swift so far. Will let you know when I get a call or when the contract's awarded.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

It's at tender stage, been called by Swift so far. Will let you know when I get another call or when the contract's awarded.

No need for that it's only round the corner from my gaff, was just interested.

Thanks anyway though mate.

How does Safelinx cope with warped or slightly damaged boards? Seeing these innumerable benefits of Safelinx, I would definitely recommend it to my friends and colleagues.

I can understand you recommending to colleagues but why on earth your friends ?

I have friends in the trade that I've recommend Safelinx to, and colleagues come to think of it!

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Cheers Fred.

Did you post the full unit? Didn't think when I said I could get a smaller sample that you might actually have a saw!

Congratulations Nick, and not too bad an idea it was. We are looking at steady 60mph wind here all week end and it's nice to know your units are on my jobs.

Hi Nick, I have not been on for a while but got your sample Friday I think it was, looks good.

Top Bottom