Safelinx Board Retainer - Simple, Quick, Safe... Across the Board

Justin went at beginning of year I think got told he messed a job up. We do loads for carilion I said a while back I was surprised they never asked for em. If I go on a site with em il bang a load of suggestion things in saying to use them

You're on my Christmas card list pal. There's no better feedback than the lads on the spanners. You'll have to PM me your contact details.

Nick

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Is Tommy McCarthy still between Carillion & Lyndon?

Wind

Hope you're all prepared! They weren't, boards in the road and over top of building!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 21
trip hazards

Not good for the working platform, bit of a 'horses bolted' approach, Safelinx secures the job - no trip hazards and ready for any weather all in one!

Are you designing a system that can be used with the extendable transum. Cos theres no way in cliping boards to them safely?.

I find the gate of a single wedged between the gate of a board clip and the transom usually works

That sleeve thing works with them transoms

I've used em mate and they are a nice bit of kit I wouldn't be surprised if one day they become mandatory with nasc

The NASC know of the product & has been raised at all of the regional meetings along with 2 presentations to the technical comitte but as it's a branded stand alone product they cannot be seen to be endorsing!

They do see the benefits though, as are more & more scsffold companies & main contractors.

I used it yesterday on a job and was reminded how simple it is to install.

Wind

Unsecured boards & wind don't mix! Job near me in the recent weather. Company has asked for Safelinx samples..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 21
Anyone know how much these are and where exactly you can buy them from?
Sorry if already in the thread as I did not fancy reading all 42 pages!

Pyeroy, Job: Langley Moor Durham

Full blast and paint 120m long slung scaffold with the top 2 outside independents fitted with Safelinx board retainer. Top lift 1.2m standard Safelinx second lift down is 2m wide which was especially ordered to fit.

Senior Contracts Manager Tony Howell provided simple feedback that 'The lad's love them.'

Attachments

• Pyeroy 1.jpg
    Pyeroy 1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Pyeroy 2.jpg
    Pyeroy 2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Pyeroy 3.jpg
    Pyeroy 3.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 20
Top Bottom