Sad excuse for scaffs

Come on then big balls (sc@ffolder) if your a real man tell everyone your name and make it more interesting :)

See the old classic, you think you know me, you dont.
But after a few enquiries i know who you are phil, your real name, where you work and so on.

Just keep digging .
Every post you make your looking more and more like a fool.
Im suprised you havent use the old staircase one yet, funny how i havent needed to build on in about 19 years, haha

I knew his real name without having to make enquiries. If you have worked in the big smoke you will have heard of him.
By the way Richard said you are a nice lad but need a few more years doing hangers.

Don't feed the troll. The bawbag will disappear when he realises no c@nt is interested in his opinion, much like when he's at work.

If Muppet was directed to my windy post

Muppet -Quoted from a drug offender

Question Whose the muppet -drug offender or non drug offender ?
depends on the offence with drugs and the conviction, before conclusive answer I should think and results from mensa to take into consideration.

If not muppet retort for me please ignore No Offence

Last edited:
Keep calling me jason, its like a game of cluedo.
Jason with the candlestickholder in the kitchen, jason with an iphone bwahahahaha!!

I love it me like
Poor lad is copping the flack on here for me?? Haha

Bunch of wee namby pambys, doubt even a handful could put a nut in a monkies mouth.
Top hands eh?

Cant be Jason, only a Geordie would put "like" at the end of a sentence like

all the scaffs on ros forum seem like they have a
Sense of humour and enjoy there trade

So the reason why the gobshite that started the tread
He is insecure and sad with his little life as ye are only fuel in the d***

Think SP is right not all bad mate I only offer good advice exept when I'm having a nice bit of tex with den or fighting off the advances of Frederick, Phil and Fred when It comes to my weight lol

the only good thing about having wronguns is that you can identify the gooduns imo

cant be jason as wee namby pamby is a Scots expression
YET HE STATES HES FROM THE NORTH WEST:wondering:
IM CONFUSED BUT NOT AS MUCH AS SCUFFLER;)

I thought he was from Yorkshire?

So to surmise, what we've got is a Yorkastrian Scotish Geordie, who has terrible geographical knowledge, that thinks Yorkshire is on the opposite side of the pennines?? hmmm, the plot thickens

So to surmise, what we've got is a Yorkastrian Scotish Geordie, who has terrible geographical knowledge, that thinks Yorkshire is on the opposite side of the pennines?? hmmm, the plot thickens

Interesting theory but what we've got is a young lad on his first couple of trips offshore. He is probably in a gang with a Geordie, a Smoggie and a Jock. The young Essex lad is so in awe of these 3 that he has adopted some of their sayings and uses them in his posts. He probably also tries to talk like them too. Hero worship at its most pathetic.

I'm afraid you are all wrong , it's not hard to work out , it's pretty simple. What we have here is simply a C*nt

I'm afraid you are all wrong , it's not hard to work out , it's pretty simple. What we have here is simply a C*nt

Isn't that what I said?

Top Bottom