Sad excuse for scaffs

Couldn't ask for a better bunch. we all talk shop, we all moan, we all laugh, the site is like jerry springers show at times and I wouldn't change it one bit. scaffs entertainment at its best

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

is the stair case stlll up lol!!

reckon so dico lol

Don't know how you manage to type pal, especially if you've got both arms pushed right up your back whilst your forced to chip in with ya two peneth worth and participate in the forum. In as basic a turn of phrase as i can muster..... if your not being forced sit in front of your computer and take part, fckin do one, simples init!

Funny how people slate people on here but can't give their own name. This is a forum if you don't like what's on here don't come on here. There's some absolute tripe on here at times but also some very useful info take what you will from it and stop crying

Didn't realise old ginger pubes there was a dingle. 36 years ;)

Funny how people slate people on here but can't give their own name. This is a forum if you don't like what's on here don't come on here. There's some absolute tripe on here at times but also some very useful info take what you will from it and stop crying

well said and agreed with

just wait 4 week ben pal, you ragged it last time, old fat dunster and his off side goal, should be a good game, you've got a couple of decent players this time

Williamson was class last game was it ings or vokes who was clean through haha. I work with a load of padiham lads and they moaned like fcuk ha

Keep calling me jason, its like a game of cluedo.
Jason with the candlestickholder in the kitchen, jason with an iphone bwahahahaha!!

I love it me like
Poor lad is copping the flack on here for me?? Haha

Bunch of wee namby pambys, doubt even a handful could put a nut in a monkies mouth.
Top hands eh?

Why would i want to put a nut in a monkeys mouth....eh lad.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Tired tok.....lol

Top Bottom