Sad excuse for scaffs

Been here a while eh, almost embarrised to say so.
No real scaffs on this website, only seen gossip mongers, old poofs, computer hardmen and bumlickers.

You lot are a sad sad bunch.
That vancouver lad, what a total fool.
Havelaptopwilltroll is another clown.

Dont get me started on phil181, who after dpeaking to some decent lads turns out to some fat little man whom runs some obscure lyndons branch??
Bwahahaha!!! If thats the best they can do, is get a turd like that to run them, i pity their future like

Anyway, you clowns are a joke and a true blackmark on this once great trade.

Sad sad day lads.
Is this what we've become?

Good men i knew, sadly gone would turn in their graves!!

I have had enough. I am fed up with some Doyle calling me names on a Friday night when they have had too many lemonade shandies.
I will ask admin to close my account. I have been offered an opportunity in Algeria (hundreds applied only one was chosen) so I am going there to make my fortune.!

But I wanted to be a failed GPS zonal supervisor and get sacked after 4 weeks :(

Keep calling me jason, its like a game of cluedo.
Jason with the candlestickholder in the kitchen, jason with an iphone bwahahahaha!!

I love it me like
Poor lad is copping the flack on here for me?? Haha

Bunch of wee namby pambys, doubt even a handful could put a nut in a monkies mouth.
Top hands eh?

Where u working ya f@ckin prick?
Do you want my address? I'll pm it to you then you can come to my door n f@ckin cry about how you're the best scaff ever to turn a spanner n how every other specimen on the forum isn't fit to lace your boots. Or. . . You could wake up to the fact that you're just a sad c&nt that's raging with the fact that you're really a sad little c@nt who only legitimises his very existence by coming on the scaffolders forum (which he really hates, by the way) to tell everyone how **** they are at scaffolding.
What job you on? Superscaff? Pr1ck!

No one can claim to be the best scaffolder around!
At the end of the day no matter how good you are there will always be a time that someone your working with will show you a different way of doing something which you hadn't done before! That's life really!

No one can claim to be the best scaffolder around!
At the end of the day no matter how good you are there will always be a time that someone your working with will show you a different way of doing something which you hadn't done before! That's life really!

Very profound. Wish I'd thought of such a succinct analogy.

Ah, the wannabe returns.

Here lad, got a copy of your passport photo;

url

Uncanny resemblance.

Here lad, got a copy of your passport photo;

url

Uncanny resemblance.

But I don't look anything like a white question mark on a blue background :(

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

Ha, you mug!

Trying to work out how to load it on a silly little kindle fire?

Clown?

Putting photos of two-bob work on the canteen tables to try and impress the scaffolders?

No wonder everyone thinks you're a complete knob, Gibbs.

It would be funny if it wasn't so embarrassing.

See the old classic, you think you know me, you dont.
But after a few enquiries i know who you are phil, your real name, where you work and so on.

Just keep digging .
Every post you make your looking more and more like a fool.
Im suprised you havent use the old staircase one yet, funny how i havent needed to build on in about 19 years, haha

See the old classic, you think you know me, you dont.
But after a few enquiries i know who you are phil, your real name, where you work and so on.

Just keep digging .
Every post you make your looking more and more like a fool.
Im suprised you havent use the old staircase one yet, funny how i havent needed to build on in about 19 years, haha

A few enquiries!

Do you remember when you pm'd me a few months ago suggesting I liked sucking up to 'project managers'?

Flat-D Flatulence Deodorizer! Do you know someone who constantly invades your nostrils with smelly booty toots? Get them a few FART PADS - all they do is put on this booty maxi pad, hopefully underneath their clothes, and BINGO - NO more horrific smelling odor molecules ruining your day! Get one for all your friends and stop having to purchase scented air freshener forever!

Top Bottom