Sad excuse for scaffs

Perhaps we could lure him out by holding a Guinness book of records "worlds highest staircase record attempt" on the beach in Bournemouth. Maybe give away a helmet lamp to the winner, that's sure to draw him out. Or maybe throw in an Algerian visa for good measure.

Last edited:
I sold the last Algerian visa to phil181. But I could throw in a 1998 Sanyo camcorder , ideal for the budding youtuber . :laugh:

Rather have a casio wristwatch so i can time to see how long it takes the next person to say " any digs ".

Perhaps we could lure him out by holding a Guinness book of records "worlds highest staircase record attempt" on the beach in Bournemouth. Maybe give away a helmet lamp to the winner, that's sure to draw him out. Or maybe throw in an Algerian visa for good measure.

Brilliant idea.

I'll call in a few favours with my neighbours and get the spice girls to perform on the beach

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ&feature=kp[/ame]

Theres a sc@ffolder who'se sure,dubai glitters with gold,
now he's building a stairway to heaven.:cool:

Brilliant idea.

I'll call in a few favours with my neighbours and get the spice girls to perform on the beach

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ&feature=kp
Don't think that will work Phil. This person ( according to my profiling) is scared of girls, especially spicy ones. If you got the Village people to appear, different story. I think he'd be like a moth to a flame. All those helmets and chaps and pointing skyward's sure to coax him in. Maybe leave a camcorder surreptitiously lying about or better still a volume of TG20:13 with the "any comments" page on display with a pen next to it.

2,821 hits still got the shots if it is Jason. hes like marmite you either hate him or love him lol!! keep winding them in fellow

Only an observation from my limited stay on this website.
Seems true enough eh, judging from some of the responses.

Well ive had a decent laugh haha, just gonna wait for phil the clown or his pet the wee lad vancouver to ask about digs or hello jason bwhahahaha,

Top Bottom