Plastic brick guards

Ive been using plastic brickguards for about a year and they are so much easier for stacking and using, lads not cutting themselves to bits, the plastic clips that go with them i found to flimsey, they snap with the wear and tear and snap in the cold, we just cable tie them on, lots easier. I can get them at a good price if anyone would like to try them
GB 23
Your not being straight with everyone you are a trader pretending to be a scaffolder sponsor the forum like TRAD do or keep quiet.

really interesting thread guys - even if theres a bit of hostility lolo we stopped using the cheep and now non complient barrier fencing attached with zippies, and started using metal guards so i've got 2 points and 1 question from me plse
* if its about saving money and buying the cheeper guards dont forget zippies cost
(we pay approx £75 per thousand) plus the time it takes to fix and unfix can mount up
not so cheep now eh
* is there a point in buying guards with a obvious fault if the hooks keep getting lost or brake.
Q is it poss to receive 1 x Bg as a freebree as a trial before a large purchase- if so pm me

I know gb23 and she is a trader and a contractor (p.s think she has a penis to😃)

Southern nancy go on linkedin plastic brickguard man is on there doin sampled

really interesting thread guys - even if theres a bit of hostility lolo we stopped using the cheep and now non complient barrier fencing attached with zippies, and started using metal guards so i've got 2 points and 1 question from me plse
* if its about saving money and buying the cheeper guards dont forget zippies cost
(we pay approx £75 per thousand) plus the time it takes to fix and unfix can mount up
not so cheep now eh
* is there a point in buying guards with a obvious fault if the hooks keep getting lost or brake.
Q is it poss to receive 1 x Bg as a freebree as a trial before a large purchase- if so pm me
Hi if you want to call me 07976 252867 we can discuss the Brick Guard.

Regards

which make of brickguards go britle ? just about to buy 200 from george roberts are they a good make or shall i keep away from this make.

How are you lads getting on with the plastic brickguards?
are they lasting / staying up to the job ?

Yes mate - very pleased with them, they seem very durable and look good too.

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 66
hi,
is this plastic brick guard the durable one for all type of construction work? I mean for the building of more than 4 storey buildings?

Scaffy,you got any reports on the george roberts ones pal,just bought the red ones,probally be pink in a few months lol,have yours gone brittle yet?

b-safe are releasing a new plastic brick guard very soon that will take over all previous variations.

Top Bottom