Plastic brick guards

Yea Melvin I'm hearing you mate but how much ? its all very well telling us not to buy the rivals product but it all boils down to money and your not letting us know how much. We are scaffolders not mind readers, Let us into the secret of how much 100 are gonna cost or 200 are gonna cost in our own colour,bet you daren't do it on the forum for us all to see.

Put your money where your mouth is and let us have some prices, I've detailed exactly how much we brought our's for if yours are dearer but better just say we are all grown up.

Perhaps Melvins a copy cat fnar......fnar.......fnar......or maybe he's just gonna buy some from Generation and sell em on.......

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

I couldn't actualy see any pictures on the site they wouldn't load ,the description is exacly the same as the generation ones though apart from the price details of course which remain elusive

maybe its on a need to know basis captain

fnar fnar , just emailed me sayin 6 quid a pop

maybe its on a need to know basis captain

fnar fnar , just emailed me sayin 6 quid a pop
£6.00 Well I suppose thats not bad for a piece of Kit that will last a life time, also by some strange coincidence exactly the same price as the competition, was that in "jack russell cock" pink ?

yeh jack russels lipstick pink - dogs chapstick pink
colour of our tube

danger russ are u getting PM from every plastic brick guard maker as well or is it just me , debbiguard are emailing me now , to be honest there product has less parts to lose

No mate its just you ,they probably think I'm a sarcastic Tw*t, I will get them to send me a sample ,everybody loves the new ones we got so I think we will buy a couple of thousand over the next 6 months to replace the others as they wear out. I have to admit they are worth their £6.00 a pop price if they last for 5 years or more.

always me , have u seen the debbiguard its one piece plastic , yes value for money

I'm really confused now, show me this debbi guard 1 piece plastic brickguard, I must see this new wonder of the modern world.

proud to present

Midland and General Scaffolding (sounds like a bus company)

go on there and look bud

like the look of these as one piece and nowt to lose

Not quite - the handles are seperate, although they're awkward to put on in the first place and just as hard to get back off :laugh:.

We've just bought a few pallets of the Debbiguard as they should last a lot longer than the metal variety, making the extra cost worthwhile. However, I'm waiting for the Tuff-Guard sample for comparison before ordering another batch :blink1:.

Not quite - the handles are seperate, although they're awkward to put on in the first place and just as hard to get back off :laugh:.

We've just bought a few pallets of the Debbiguard as they should last a lot longer than the metal variety, making the extra cost worthwhile. However, I'm waiting for the Tuff-Guard sample for comparison before ordering another batch :blink1:.
Those are the ones we got from Generation Scaffy,the handles are seperate ,hence my original post about how long will they last before you get the cable ties out. Midland and general sounds like a Hospital on Heartbeat,wonder if the scaffold firm is selling them or selling them on ?????

see.... they dont look seperate in the pics ... long wait for the price on tuffgards tho
Wernt midland and general the bus co on on the buses ????
Cable ties and brickguards go hand in hand anyway , metal brickguards aint worth a w a n k even in the scrappys

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

see.... they dont look seperate in the pics ... long wait for the price on tuffgards tho
Wernt midland and general the bus co on on the buses ????
Cable ties and brickguards go hand in hand anyway , metal brickguards aint worth a w a n k even in the scrappys

Those are the ones we got from Generation Scaffy,the handles are seperate ,hence my original post about how long will they last before you get the cable ties out. Midland and general sounds like a Hospital on Heartbeat,wonder if the scaffold firm is selling them or selling them on ?????
I've just seen my new status "senior member" does that mean I can lord it up and have bitches and stuff or did I forget to turn off the webcam and people can see my grey balding hair.

thats cause you have posted over 100 messages and cause you buy debbiguards mate , youl be gettin PM of all plastic brickguard makers now

No mate its just you ,they probably think I'm a sarcastic Tw*t, I will get them to send me a sample ,everybody loves the new ones we got so I think we will buy a couple of thousand over the next 6 months to replace the others as they wear out. I have to admit they are worth their £6.00 a pop price if they last for 5 years or more.

Call 01889 577225 to order directly

Yes, the Debbie Guard/ Plastic Brickguard are the same product, i think they are patented in some shape or form! but we sell them in our place!

personally i find the handles a bit awkward to get on/off but your still going to have to cable tie them down, and at £2.00 for a handle (That you will lose or break) is it really worth buying them? its around £3.00 for 100 cable ties you might aswell just tie the things on.

The black ones are also cheaper than any colours they come out at around £5.20 each (Inc Handles) and £5.90 for the coloured ones.

are you shifting many then , are you familiar with the one bein sold from modular mate

Being quite a new product, it has took off well yes we do sell quite a few! and no im not familiar with the one from Modular? care to shed some light on the fact?

got a need for a grands worth mate , bit far for you tho aint it

Top Bottom