offshore work??

yeah stevie J is onboard as day shift scaffold forman.

and yeah Ian Clarkson from whitby, andyf
ey looking

Are they looking for scaffs on the andrew? Will need him to put a good word in for is!

BM if your on about Stevie putting a good word in for you a wouldnt want to be tared with the same brush as him as hes a fxxkin balloon that man

BM if your on about Stevie putting a good word in for you a wouldnt want to be tared with the same brush as him as hes a fxxkin balloon that man

Maybe better off not bothering with him putting a word in for me then.
I've worked with him beofre and got on alright with him.
I just noticed they are taking up to 30 on, must be getting real busy, or are boys just telling them to stuff it?

alright lads just got ma certs just trying 2 get of any contact info would be great cheers

Got a start offshore with cape! Any advise on what to take? Going up Monday for training and offshre tuesday, not sure what or how much to take, any advise gratfully recieved......

WheresThatGoneDan you dont need a lot cpl of sets of work gear m8t where you going to. cape surply your spanners offshore aswel your training if at cape office is filling in paper work and getting your work gear boiler suit boots and that

Thanks Gary, was in two minds wether to chuck me tools in anyway but not sure if I can fly out with tools??? Thinks its one of the BP platforms, possibly HArding but don't know for sure. Can't get hold of anyone in office and not sure what weight limit is on luggage?

if you fly through bond they take your magnetic level off you, you wont on a saturday m8t am on the andrew off tuesday, 11kg a think the limit in 1 bag mines is always as light as possible

Anyone got the phone number for stork technical services?

Top Bottom