offshore work??

i havent been offshore for nearly 2 years , im all up to date , but what is greenhorn?

aye, green hats for new to the installation or facility or been away from said installation of facility for 3 months or more---some Companies have high vis hat covers...

Cheers lads but is it an assesity for the green card or its it a prefrence for companies? Hows thing going for u garry picking up i hope ?

Only certain companies require it, I've got a start offshore and I haven't giot it

hey guys between ya do you know any names of international offshore comapanys like in dutch sector or even away from europe

Harsco are out in the Dutch sector
You could also scroll through the jobs section and look out the posts for the Agencies that are looking for men to work over in Holland

Hi guys been trying to get offshore for few months now looking to see if anyone knows any company's taking people on at the moment

cape apparently were struggling to find men for a up-man on the BP Andrew.we have had a few new faces on there with no offshore experience.
in fact most of the lads on the project have been offered double time to stay on an extra week...

also seen jobs for salamis and stork over the last few weeks....just keep ringing and sending in the cv fella...

Last edited:
offshore rgb

hi av just got a start with stork {rgb}fly out on wed try them this will be my first trip good luck

cape apparently were struggling to find men for a up-man on the BP Andrew.we have had a few new faces on there with no offshore experience.
in fact most of the lads on the project have been offered double time to stay on an extra week...

also seen jobs for salamis and stork over the last few weeks....just keep ringing and sending in the cv fella...

Who's the supervisors out there at the moment?

bumpd into a mb 2ks ago in aberdeen n they had a start wi rbg dun the courses n gt a fone call saying the job was cancelled n told 2 go home.b carefull mb

are you on the andrew , is stevie hall and barry still there

Top Bottom