offshore work??

Yeah think that's gonna be the crack mate. One of ma mates works with stork an apparently got me a start in a few weeks. When I looked at the shift rota it looks like its gonna be Xmas an new year on the tartan for me lol will jump at it if I get the chance coz as u say it gets ur foot in the door. Chokin for a trip after Layin out for survival, mist an medical. bet there's a few lads in the same position!

try ringin salamis mt in lowestoft office they might ask for a cv if you hav 1 they r very busy down in the southern sector cant get men ask for jason grey he is head ov hr gud luck mt

rang salamis yday mate. They not looking just now but asking to send cv in

Just seen on Salamis' website that they're taking on Part 2 scaffs with MIST for the North Sea Sector.

What website was that phoned Aberdeen and Jason grey both said there not recruiting.

Offshore scaffolders

Stonedrose can u pm me that link plz buddy cnt seem 2 find it either. Cheers in advance mate

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Got the link on my laptop mate didn't seem 2 work on iPhone. Thanks

Just click the bit in my last post that says 'offshore scaffolders' and it should take you straight to it mate.

Didn't see your edit mate. Nice one you got it ;)

Last edited:
just been downmanned offshore !! what is storks/rbg email address for sending my c,v in lads ? thanks again

jobs@salamis.com Aberdeen depot 01224 246000 hope this helps mate they jus took on a few lads last week filling vacancies in there adhoc pool. They got a few things in the pipeline so well worth sending a C.V. Who u jus finished up with ryley? Any good?

Hey sean its a bad time for work offshore usually paying of around Oct due to bad weather but you could try cape they have lots going on and they will need Christmas & new year cover....yes I hear you not the dreaded crimbo cover but sometimes the only way in.
Macdonalds just had a rig in Dundee and Palmer's have a big job in London ..hopes this helps mate...I am myself not working just finished up after 10 months at crude bay...good luck hope this helps

salamis have been layin off the adhoc lads to keep ground crew working cape are busy with the barges at 5 weeks at a time theres lot of dutch and NL work

Been trying to fone stork/rigblast for last 2 weeks nd cannot get thu ! Wats going on ?

Dutch sector contacts

Any contact nos, email addresses for Dutch sector? Thanks.
As a British scaff christoff your gonna be working for agencies as they pay more than the cloggie mobs do directly. I got a few numbers here for ya buddy firstly give Copius a try 02890589509 they based in Northern Ireland an get work from cape in Dutch sector obviously money an working conditions not as good as the fields in North Sea. Al pm u a few more numbers of Dutch agencies that definitely have work in the Dutch sector as i used to live/work in Rotterdam. The cloggies love the site of a British advanced scaffolder card combined with British BOSIET an MIST ur laughing. There training standards and health an safety is **** in comparison with ours! good luck mate hope this helps.

Top Bottom