hall of SHAME!

21, They have a 'hilarious' nickname given to them by the other gangs such as 'the odd couple' or 'slash it & leg it'
22, They have the newest 7.5 tonner in the fleet
23, The short one will have a butch, 17 year old lesbian daughter.
24, The tall one will have 4 year old twins
25, They will go to the same cafe, every single day, regardless of where they are working
26, The owner of the cafe is call 'Al'
27, Tall skinny one has 'set breakfast 2' - egg, bagon, bubble and beans with a coffee
28, Short fat one will have a bacon roll and a tea with 3 sugars
29, Only the skinny one will have a driving license
30, They measure a base out using the classic 'one end of a bubble to the hole = 9" method.
21, They have a 'hilarious' nickname given to them by the other gangs such as 'the odd couple' or 'slash it & leg it'

We had a gang called Terry and June, quality ,they were just like a married couple as well.

I never said i was a 'Super Scaff' why the agressive attitude mate? Also Allan this is not my Forum, it is our forum mate, the guys that do the job.

As being a 'Prick' thats your point of view. This Forum promotes, individuals points of view, however, it seems as if i have offended you somewhat, by my post, which is not directed to a individual but to a regional area.

These sort of Jobs can and will be found anywhere in the UK.
Moderate him Paddy ,he's a bit techy, perhaps me and Phil can cheer him up with some banter

Moderate him Paddy ,he's a bit techy, perhaps me and Phil can cheer him up with some banter

Actually I'm busy writing a stage musical based on the story of two rival scaffold gangs. Basically the chargehand of one gang falls in love with the labourer from the rival gang.

Not sure about a name yet, but I'm using the working title 'Monarflexed Side Story'....

Actually I'm busy writing a stage musical based on the story of two rival scaffold gangs. Basically the chargehand of one gang falls in love with the labourer from the rival gang.

Not sure about a name yet, but I'm using the working title 'Monarflexed Side Story'....
quality Phil, even my wife's laughing at that one, how about "Madam Bandandplate" ?

Ok, seeing as I'm bored at work waiting for Mr Wilson to print off this tender document, I'll make a start.

101 Great Scaffolding Cliques

1, "Do you know how to tie off?" (To the new bloke)
2, "I don't work in the rain mate" (New bloke at 08.00 on day one)
3, "This is bo**ocks" (New bloke at 08.10 unloading trailer in the pissing rain)
4, "F*ck this firm" (New bloke at 08.15)
5, "I'm just going for a dump" (Last anyone sees of the new bloke)
6, "Excuse me, what are you doing?" (Bloke with clipboard asking a gang of blokes who are, quite clearly, erecting a fuc*ing scaffold!!)

7, " supervisor's a ****" (to the supervisors brother)

At least he used step ladders to get on the roof and not climbed on the bonnet, lol

Ok, seeing as I'm bored at work waiting for Mr Wilson to print off this tender document, I'll make a start.

101 Great Scaffolding Cliques

1, "Do you know how to tie off?" (To the new bloke)
2, "I don't work in the rain mate" (New bloke at 08.00 on day one)
3, "This is bo**ocks" (New bloke at 08.10 unloading trailer in the pissing rain)
4, "F*ck this firm" (New bloke at 08.15)
5, "I'm just going for a dump" (Last anyone sees of the new bloke)
6, "Excuse me, what are you doing?" (Bloke with clipboard asking a gang of blokes who are, quite clearly, erecting a fuc*ing scaffold!!)
(7) Gaffer to new bloke arriving at 08-20. You should've been here at 08-00. Why what happened ?.

101 cliches

we've got to leave at 2.30 because of the traffic.That'll be any scouse gang working in manchester after turning up at 9.30 then having an hour for breakfast,also one of the gang disappears every half hour to alter the time on the disabled badge

Not all Indian company's are the same it ain't fair to brand all Indian firms cowboys I have heard about Kv scaffolding they have their own Hse officer and they have trained part1 and part2 scaffolders
And when it comes to price Kv is the most expensive Indian scaffolding company!!!!!

Not all Indian company's are the same it ain't fair to brand all Indian firms cowboys I have heard about Kv scaffolding they have their own Hse officer and they have trained part1 and part2 scaffolders
And when it comes to price Kv is the most expensive Indian scaffolding company!!!!!

Own hse officer eh:notrust:

Top Bottom