hall of SHAME!

if you added toe boards and a second handrail that would be a tidy job for some companys in my area ie hebburn , jarrow , sunderland , newcastle . sad but true

Hebburn,Jarrow and Sunderland, maybe, however, dont try and quantify the 'Toon' as a reflective of this shower of *****, this Quality of job can be found ' worldwide, and not being a regional occurence.

I have found many excellent, scaffolders on the banks of the TYNE, and albeit, as much as i hate to say it, some very good 'Mackem' Scaffolders.

Hebburn,Jarrow and Sunderland, maybe, however, dont try and quantify the 'Toon' as a reflective of this shower of *****, this Quality of job can be found ' worldwide, and not being a regional occurence.

I have found many excellent, scaffolders on the banks of the TYNE, and albeit, as much as i hate to say it, some very good 'Mackem' Scaffolders.
i am not trying to say scaffolders are any better or worse in any area , i have worked mainly in the the north east and know some excellent scaffolders from this area , the best scaffolders iv ever met are geordies .all i m saying is i regularly see crap scaffolds in the north east . so maybe more is let go round here . as for your newcastle ******** . i know many good scaffolders from newcastle and sunderland . whats up to many pints at the match . if your such a super scaff why havent i heard of you . stick your forum you prick

i am not trying to say scaffolders are any better or worse in any area , i have worked mainly in the the north east and know some excellent scaffolders from this area , the best scaffolders iv ever met are geordies .all i m saying is i regularly see crap scaffolds in the north east . so maybe more is let go round here . as for your newcastle ******** . i know many good scaffolders from newcastle and sunderland . whats up to many pints at the match . if your such a super scaff why havent i heard of you . stick your forum you prick

I never said i was a 'Super Scaff' why the agressive attitude mate? Also Allan this is not my Forum, it is our forum mate, the guys that do the job.

As being a 'Prick' thats your point of view. This Forum promotes, individuals points of view, however, it seems as if i have offended you somewhat, by my post, which is not directed to a individual but to a regional area.

These sort of Jobs can and will be found anywhere in the UK.

so am i in the wrong here . if you live in newcastle you will regularly see sh!t jobs by the smaller firms . the post was regarding my comment that it was probably a fiddle job and some one said it was a house front as if that couldnt be a fiddle job .i see scaffolds like this all the time . do you ever leave the house . i have seen a much worse one in gateshead on friday .i m not trying to be aggresive but felt you were trying to belittle me. as for bringing the geordie mackem thing into it , thats just stupid . and that last post is pathetic , what you think quoting abraham lincoln makes you better than us .

Allan mate
I would never try and belittle anybody on this Forum mate, Especially a Scaffolder.

As you know the Geordie and Mackem rivalry is a worldwide recognition, so it is not as if i am inventing the wheel mate.

I have enjoyed, and also responded to many of your postings, and very pleased to see you have joined the SCCR.

Best regards
Paddy

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

a fiddle job ? :laugh: alan its a F***** house front mate :)

Is this the quote you meant? nothing to do with me.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

**** it cant be bothered with this ***** anymore. slagged off,for what!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

gone.

What the f**k happened there!!

I have seen a lot worse in the South West. Some firms use single rails on working lifts all the time!!

Leaners are still common!!

Private jobs are done in the high street :eek:

What ever you can get away with sometimes. This is way regs have to be fair to include all, otherwise firms that slash away will get more work!!:blink1:

Ragscaff

These guys probably knocked a tenner of someone elses price and got the job.... thats the worse bit they keep the prices down for everyone, the compaines that do do a good job have to compete with this all the time.

the jobs a job at the end of the day besta luck if the guy,guys made a bob or two.it certinly aint worth anybody in here falling out.hope you two can put that spat behind you,your bigger than that.

Well said Halstead, 100% right maybe as someone suggested take photos of these jobs and send them to the local hse office.

tried that down this way mate no such joy

dodgyscaffold.png

have a look at this job i seen yesterday no braces,single handrail , no toe boards
on a major road in Surrey :eek:

this is pretty much the standard im coming used to seeing around north west london areas due to the influx of indian scaffolding companies starting in the area. none of us half decent firms can compete with there prices as they pay £60 a day for a so called "fixer".

there are 3 Indian firms in London that i see often and they seem to have no conception of how to erect a scaffold , there was a massive temporary roof in Tooting last year and how it stayed up is a miracle , they had a single line of ali beams from front to back and then sat the truss beams (50 foot long) on top of that , the whole thing was sagged in the middle :eek:

there are 3 Indian firms in London that i see often and they seem to have no conception of how to erect a scaffold , there was a massive temporary roof in Tooting last year and how it stayed up is a miracle , they had a single line of ali beams from front to back and then sat the truss beams (50 foot long) on top of that , the whole thing was sagged in the middle :eek:

theres more than 3 firms now mate: the ones i know of are lakha, new punjabi, k.v, r&q, everest scaffolding! none of these companies use trained scaffolders and everyone is just waiting for a big accident around here! very rare to see a brace in there jobs and quite normal for 15ft lift on a roofing job! how can we compete! hse as usual show no interest!

i watched 3 "scaffolders" doing a job in Eailing for Everst last week man was it scary they really DONT have a clue what they are doing , i assume that the main contractors that use these firms are Indians as well

i watched 3 "scaffolders" doing a job in Eailing for Everst last week man was it scary they really DONT have a clue what they are doing , i assume that the main contractors that use these firms are Indians as well

yes seem to be keeping everything in house though the irish and polish have started trying them out due to cheap prices! 3 sides of house for roofing 500 quid cash! its destroying the prices for scaffold companies my size! looking at getting out of the domestic side but its not easy getting the contacts!

Top Bottom