hall of SHAME!

theres more than 3 firms now mate: the ones i know of are lakha, new punjabi, k.v, r&q, everest scaffolding! none of these companies use trained scaffolders and everyone is just waiting for a big accident around here! very rare to see a brace in there jobs and quite normal for 15ft lift on a roofing job! how can we compete! hse as usual show no interest!

i watched 3 "scaffolders" doing a job in Eailing for Everst last week man was it scary they really DONT have a clue what they are doing , i assume that the main contractors that use these firms are Indians as well

Yeah I saw a 'Punjabi Scaffolding' slash up in South London yesterday.

Was on a house front but had a massive sign board with all the details written in, er, Punjabi I suppose!!

Let them have their silly cash jobs for Indian builders - anyone who's ever done business with an Indian builder will tell you that the financial transaction never, ever goes smoothly...

Was on a house front but had a massive sign board with all the details written in, er, Punjabi I suppose!!

Let them have their silly cash jobs for Indian builders - anyone who's ever done business with an Indian builder will tell you that the financial transaction never, ever goes smoothly...

The bait is nice though,Vindaloo bacon and egg butties,:D

fully agree with you!! the only problem is the indian builders are getting more popular than anyone elsearound here!the indians are taking over!!!

Looks like one of your jobs Ash when you first hooked up with Phil and I at SGB!! lol
Hope you are well me old mucker!! Hows life treating ya??

haha i was going to suggest you might have done that job yourself lol. things are good thanks paul, hope all is well mate!:)

First it was 'Cowboys, now Indians, FFS We need Randolph Scott, and his possee to chase these varmits out of town.;)
I seem to remember that was Punjabi scaffolding's logo "you have tried the cowboys ,now try the indians" strikes me a being a bit racist only having the signs in Indian though,we couldn't get away with advertising directly to English people.

thats quality and i thought " satisfaction with every erection" was good

Saw this one on my travels today, obviously put up by a builder/roofer, but still, on a main road...fooking shocking!!:eek:

SheffieldMess001-1.jpg

Last edited:
Total disgrace, something has got to be done with these clowns.

Yes it's a joke the law only comes in to affect after somthing goes wrong.

It`s only a matter of time before the bamboo and twine is out . As usuall it will take someone to be badly injured or a fatality before HSE shift their ars£s .

we all half to pay for these so called cash scaffolds,wen the accident happens got to report the idiots out and as one said mate if you want to see some bad scaffolding come to cornwall mate were the hse dont give a **** for sure.....

Saw this one on my travels today, obviously put up by a builder/roofer, but still, on a main road...fooking shocking!!:eek:

SheffieldMess001-1.jpg

Jesus is that rakers on a pavement?, that and the O.P's original picture really does highlight where the problems with this industry lay, personnally I wouldn't get on either of these jobs to strike, the pic above, I reckon I could pull that over!! utter s.h.i.t.e and unfortunately we all us all know that this pikey/indian crap ends up tarnishing as all with the same brush

Last edited:
HOLY CRo-MOLY... who'd work on that piece of crap ha ha:nuts:

Jesus is that rakers on a pavement?, that and the O.P's original picture really does highlight where the problems with this industry lay, personnally I wouldn't get on either of these jobs to strike, the pic above, I reckon I could pull that over!! utter s.h.i.t.e and unfortunately we all us all know that this pikey/indian crap ends up tarnishing as all with the same brush
The name on the bottom sign says it all really, clearly the landlord doesn't believe in paying for a proper job typical run of the mill tight wad asian shop keeper, probably erected by a foreign builder/ roofer to keep the money in the family as it were.

HAHAHA you dont reckon the scaffold firm is called "Essence of Beauty" as its on the sign board

HAHAHA you dont reckon the scaffold firm is called "Essence of Beauty" as its on the sign board
Strangely enough if you re arrange the words "essence of beauty" it clearly spells out "Pile of asian crap clearly built by a complete gumby with a double ended spanner who desrerves to be castrated with a desert spoon" I can see it , can you ?

WHAT A LOAD OF S.H.I.T.E
Bet there is no public liability or pavement licence either.

Top Bottom