Forum Members with Advanced Cards

Tom you also forgot to mention
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, a statute in the United States
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 Amendments Act of 2008 to the act
Fédération Internationale des Sociétés Aérophilatéliques or International Federation of Aerophilatelic Societies
Fédération Internationale des Sociétés d'Aviron or the International Federation of Rowing Associations, the governing body for international rowing
Fédération Internationale du Sport Automobile, historically a subsidiary body of the FIA
Federation of Irish Scout Associations, a member of the World Organisation of the Scout Movement
Fighting Internet and Wireless Spam Act (Bill C-28), Canadian anti-spam legislation
Fibras Industriales S.A., a fishing net, rope, twine, float and pp bag manufacturer in Lima, Peru
Federation of Indian Student Associations in Australia, an umbrella body of Indian Students Associations in Australia

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Burundi Fund for Hope and Restoration?

Bol**cks from higher ranks

ecitb plastic cards no trainning

f!ck off its sunday even i cant be bothered to argue today save it for the week. get off your brothers computor you little s!it:laugh:

Go on boys, big yourselves up, hang the gold cards around your necks for a bit of bling, look in the mirror and off to the pub.
dont forget to leave a button open for the other patrons to admire the bling and look at you in ore.
Then off to work in the morning with thoughts of the day before, only to find you are just another cog in the wheel.

That's going a bit too far.

Ok, everyone is aware of my communist beliefs and far-left thinking views. However, what started with a legitimate idea to have a safe haven for chargehands and other important members to relax and discuss complicated scaffolding problems and questions has turned into a farce.

It's with great regret that I am standing down as President of the Foremans Lounge.

(And moving to Switzerland with all of the membership money)

Go on boys, big yourselves up, hang the gold cards around your necks for a bit of bling, look in the mirror and off to the pub.
dont forget to leave a button open for the other patrons to admire the bling and look at you in ore.
Then off to work in the morning with thoughts of the day before, only to find you are just another cog in the wheel.

Fantastic idea. I wonder if you can get one of those gold ingots and have it made into a gold scaffold card replica.
I am in awe at your idea.

Fantastic idea. I wonder if you can get one of those gold ingots and have it made into a gold scaffold card replica.
I am in awe at your idea.

i aim to please

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Good banter this morning boys take it easy and stay safe

Top Bottom