Forum Members with Advanced Cards

Is there going to be a dedicated area for part 1s and 2s, and one for supervisors and managers. We are all equal or are Advanced more equal than others.

Managers won't want to sit with supervisors, only supervisors sit with supervisors.

How about part 1s and supervisors, they need each other to make them selves look good. Part 2s and managers, these are the core of any business. These boys know there stuff. Advanced can have there own area as these guys are special. They know more than any grade. So that just leaves MDs and designers with out these chaps we wouldn't have a job.

i don't think an advanced only section would be a good idea, the part 1&2 are meant to learn from us evan if they don't fully understand now what we talk about now might come in use for them later. :)

if you have a separate part then the part 1 and 2s will not learn much

if you had a separte club for labs part 1 and 2 who gonna tell the advanced boy which way they should do it after only been in the game a week am guilty of it me sell ....... Allways more than 1 way to skin a cat

Not sure, but as group president, I can bend the rules and give Alan access to the newly formed 'Foreman's Lounge'

I am sure everyone would applaud such a ruling, considering Alan is an all-round good bloke.

Can I be in the foreskin's lounge please Phil?

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Lets start a club for everyone else except the Advanced lads ;)

Who'd realistically want to join the retard crew Phil?

yeah and no reject advanced ecitb w!nkers allowed only cisrs advanced.

I for 1 was ECITB until I went and did my courses to gain the bag of dog S H I T
cisrs advanced card which lets mongos in our trade. So just because we have cisrs that makes us better than ECITB bollox.....
I know scaffs what are still ecitb and 90% of cisrs advance card holders sent fit to wipe the boots clean so keep your shi te comment to yourself cos you haven't a clue...... Prob a trainee hiding behind a laptop.......

What a brilliant idea. I had a similar idea several years ago to make the forum exclusively for card holders. My idea then was castigated by many and I was physically and verbally threatened. In fact so much so that I was forced to flee the shores of my beloved England and take refuge overseas. A seperate VIP area has been long overdue for those at the very top of the profession.

Alan R does have an advanced ticket.

I hope the Johnny come Lately ASRE advanced boys will be excluded or at the very least only given limited access to the VIP area. (Similar to being on an all-inclusive holiday but not allowed to drink alcohol)

May be the safe boys could be like the info members of the nasc, wannabe's:laugh:

When I become the president of FISA I will make it my first job to bully control of all scaffolding related media, including this very forum.

I will then crush the dissidents with an iron fist and ensure that advanced card holders are revered and worshipped by the lowly basic members.

Great idea, go get your VIP area saves a lot of basic scaffs waking up on a Sunday looking and reading this Sh*t

I'm not trying to start an argument here lads.

I am just stating a fact that advanced lads are far more important and skilled than basics.

I'm not trying to start an argument here lads.

I am just stating a fact that advanced lads are far more important and skilled than basics.

Skilled by the card he holds, i agree. not necessarily by the knowledge he has.
Important, i think you mean self importantace

Top Bottom