Forum Members with Advanced Cards

ive pm you 400 iam off today pick a field and il meet up with you. lets see how good you are then .get your mum to book a ambulance too you pri!k

LOL FUNNY YOU BOYS SHOULD SAY THAT. ON THE MESSAGE FROM ADMIN IT HAD A DIS CALMER ALONG THE LINES OF IF YOUR NOT PUTTING IN 30 HOURS OR MORE ON THE TOOLS AS AN ADVANCED SCAFFOLD YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO JOIN THIS GROUP SOMETHING ABOUT USE IT OR LOSE IT :laugh:

I've been thinking that it would be a good idea to have a separate 'VIP' area on the forum exclusively for CISRS advanced card holders.

This would allow these important members an opportunity to discuss the highly complex scaffolding works that part 1's and 2's simply cannot understand.

I, for one, would applaud such a bold move by admin.

What a brilliant idea. I had a similar idea several years ago to make the forum exclusively for card holders. My idea then was castigated by many and I was physically and verbally threatened. In fact so much so that I was forced to flee the shores of my beloved England and take refuge overseas. A seperate VIP area has been long overdue for those at the very top of the profession.

Alan R does have an advanced ticket.

I hope the Johnny come Lately ASRE advanced boys will be excluded or at the very least only given limited access to the VIP area. (Similar to being on an all-inclusive holiday but not allowed to drink alcohol)

ive pm you 400 iam off today pick a field and il meet up with you. lets see how good you are then .get your mum to book a ambulance too you pri!k

Dico give us a shout what you've agreed and we'll get Jason Gibbs to video the fight, mate.

We can then stream it through the forum on a pay-per-view basis and make a few quid to stick on the national.

(Obviously it will be free for advanced card holders)

it should cut down on the i want to work in a power station or offshore preferably overseas unsolicited pms that do the rounds.
its a shame really as i am a great believer in Scaffs sticking together,but they only have themselves to blame.:eek:

WILL THE OVERSEAS CISRS MEN BE ALLOWED TO THE LOUNGE

hes just emailed me and said hes brother was using hes computor lol!!!! and hes sorry and then he asked if i could get him a start on the national grid ahhh bless him

Maybe we let a couple of PII's in - after all we'll neef a cloakroom attendant and someone to stack the gear from all the jobs that get put up!;-)

Not sure, but as group president, I can bend the rules and give Alan access to the newly formed 'Foreman's Lounge'

I am sure everyone would applaud such a ruling, considering Alan is an all-round good bloke.

I applaud the ruling.
Will the advanced members be able to invite one of the lesser ranks of scaffolders in as a guest, like in the British Legion? Only for the evening obviously.

LOL FUNNY YOU BOYS SHOULD SAY THAT. ON THE MESSAGE FROM ADMIN IT HAD A DIS CALMER ALONG THE LINES OF IF YOUR NOT PUTTING IN 30 HOURS OR MORE ON THE TOOLS AS AN ADVANCED SCAFFOLD YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO JOIN THIS GROUP SOMETHING ABOUT USE IT OR LOSE IT :laugh:

How about for those who use their brains and get others to put the hours in on the tools for them?

stack all the gear from jobs goin up dont u mean stack the gear from jobs comin down advanced AH

I hope the exclusive zone will be exclusively for bona fide advanced scaffs. That is ones who attended the genuine training centres at Bircham Newton and Erith. We dont want the ambience to be brought down by those car park boys from NETA, Simian and elsewhere.
Plus it will keep the numbers of northerners down!!!

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

by the way of using the tried and tested method to getting in to management; the gob and throb discipline to get there in the first place ;), nope they dont count

Who said anything about management marra? Think you my have a bit of a complex ;):p

I hope the exclusive zone will be exclusively for bona fide advanced scaffs. That is ones who attended the genuine training centres at Bircham Newton and Erith. We dont want the ambience to be brought down by those car park boys from NETA, Simian and elsewhere.
Plus it will keep the numbers of northerners down!!!

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Who said anything about management marra? Think you my have a bit of a complex ;):p

lol supervisors/ management they all get there the same way but there is carma you know one day some 1 will be hanging form your balls to get up the ladder lol complex me never the only complex i do is complex scaffolding lol

Top Bottom