Anybody want a job in Dubai contact me...........

well like some lads on here again i"m on the rock and roll again this morning.hopefully something will turn up again.

well like some lads on here again i"m on the rock and roll again this morning.hopefully something will turn up again.
Hopefully you will find some graft soon mate, its not nice being out of work at any time of the year. goodluck.

send everything to that fred even the guys email address.

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

that thread has gone fred someone deleted it all

well fred your going to get some fcuking tw.ts on here,who do this to keep it away from others.i call them the useless scafs cos afraid others seeing the thread,must be very insecure.

IVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES EVERY FRIDAY TO CONTACT THE JOB NOBODY TOLD ME IT WAS A MUSLIM CUNTRY AND THATS THEIR DAY OFF :cry:

Dubai where's tht. Lol. Maybe jason wld be intrested. Aw **** forgot its algeria he's goin init blood. Pmsl. Take tht how u want jason. Sounds to me like u canny take the heat dude. Lol. Mind algerias a rite hot climate. Not a digg. Just a laugh m8. U got to be thick skinned at our game. Lol. Take it as it comes. Lmao.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
The pay would be in dirhams if there was actually a job in Dubai. Why do people not read the original post? :laugh:

How much would the pay be in dirhams then? If there was acually a job in Dubai?

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

IVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES EVERY FRIDAY TO CONTACT THE JOB NOBODY TOLD ME IT WAS A MUSLIM CUNTRY AND THATS THEIR DAY OFF :cry:

Maybe people should give some information about places and countries where they are advertising jobs in? Just to avoid any confusion?

hi lads,anyone know if anything going for a scaffolding supervisor,inspector,iosh managing safely.worked in scaffolding 25+,dont care where work is just as long as money decent,nothing much in uk at moment,have worked in dubai,bahrain,abu dharbi,russia,and singapore,so not worried where it may be thanks lads my email is paul-boswell@hotmail.co.uk. contact me anytime cheers

Top Bottom