Anybody want a job in Dubai contact me...........

£1500 a week ? pretty poor Im on that a day ?

Sorry mate that was a typo. I meant £1500/hour.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Haha,Vancouver better change his name now he's the official scaffolders agent for dubai:eek::laugh::laugh:

VancouverLeedsLondonDubaiBoy...

I know my mistake, I meant a second

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

In fact typing this Ive made £10000 whow just whow

I know my mistake, I meant a second

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

In fact typing this Ive made £10000 whow just whow

Sorry mate I think you misunderstood me.

I meant 1500 gold sovereigns....

oche I have bags a them, and a golden toilet seat from the sultan ? but never use it , just **** out the back

oche I have bags a them, and a golden toilet seat from the sultan ? but never use it , just **** out the back

Gold toilet seat - you must only be a part 1 mate?

As a part 2 I get the 'diamond encrusted platinum squat toilet' included in the standard package....

I've told everybody at work n we've all jacked it in ready for our new life's in sunny climates, so when do we go hope it's not a wind up.

Cos i'll tell you after coming back today I cannot see what the big fuss is about. Fu.cking driving absolutely everywhere, can't walk from one place to another. The safety I have seen there is unbelievable. Tonnes of Yellow jelly there, thousands of Indians and the most dangerous drivers I have ever had the displeasure to see (Also Indians).

Big disappointment for me and it definitely put to bed the thought of wanting to go and work out there.

Where did you say you have been working,Birmingham?

Top Bottom