Sad excuse for scaffs

I was putting it in simple terms :)

PS
Didn't realise I had you as a connection on LinkedIn :)

Aye lad you need to be more careful like eh. Always view profile pictures lad tha does ne want t be adding anyone wi whippet n flat cap. Tha knows wot am sayin

I add anyone who sends me an invitation in the hope that they will offer me a lucrative job overseas. Unfortunately most just ask me to get them a lucrative job overseas!
I added one lad once who was a staircase builder. He just sent invitations to all my contacts in the hope they would give him a lucrative job overseas. Apparently getting a visa is the nearest he got.

People can fall out on here you know aom. Anyway once you lot get that vote through I'm pushing for a no foreigners scaffold forum :)

What makes you think we are not taking our share of this forum with us?

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Probably just the pub forum.:embarrest:

It reminds me of that fake letter the Yorkshire ripper sent to the police in 1980, only the Rippers spelling and grammar was much better. Its someone pretending to be a Geordie "like".

Judging by harsh comments aimed at Phil ,its obviously the work of a repressed supervisor or similar, with staircase issues. The term "Good men i knew" clearly indicates the lack of a farther / boyfriend/ supervisor figure, the term "Anyway, you clowns are a joke and a true blackmark on this once great trade" could be construed as somebody who may have been spurned or rejected for writing a document or book or maybe a guide that was sneered at by others perhaps.

The clues are all there, just need to find someone now who's a repressed supervisor, with homophobic issues who's been snubbed, any ideas ?

It reminds me of that fake letter the Yorkshire ripper sent to the police in 1980, only the Rippers spelling and grammar was much better. Its someone pretending to be a Geordie "like".

Judging by harsh comments aimed at Phil ,its obviously the work of a repressed supervisor or similar, with staircase issues. The term "Good men i knew" clearly indicates the lack of a farther / boyfriend/ supervisor figure, the term "Anyway, you clowns are a joke and a true blackmark on this once great trade" could be construed as somebody who may have been spurned or rejected for writing a document or book or maybe a guide that was sneered at by others perhaps.

The clues are all there, just need to find someone now who's a repressed supervisor, with homophobic issues who's been snubbed, any ideas ?

There are definitely underlying issues Russ , I'd hazard a guess that at some point in his scaffold career some devious clown/supervisor has propositioned or even bummed the poor lad eh in the fitting shed :)

There are definitely underlying issues Russ , I'd hazard a guess that at some point in his scaffold career some devious clown/supervisor has propositioned or even bummed the poor lad eh in the fitting shed :)
Look for a spurned supervisor from the Bournmouth area, with flared buttocks, maybe a hint of scaff -eeze on his pants with a possible Geordie accent ? is that what we're saying DS ?

The facetious nature of this here thread has now been exaggerated to a ridiculous level wot wot, It beggars belief that some individual participants are adopting a local accent in an outrageous attempt to humour the masses. I for one, will no longer facilitate this nonsensical thread with an further frivolous quips.

Thank you

Sir Tarquin Tangerine Tatters

The right honorable Baron of Burnley

Top Bottom