i need advice

i'm afraid the master ur a scaffolder ya will never be bill gates so no need t go on about how much money ya got...

I pay 64000£ for myporsch 911 paid my outwright. I don not finance anytfhing. I don not brag or show thjs is a sin. You sound lik a miserable new to moneey man the master.

Exactly, a fly risen from sh.it if it's all true that is.

we love you ikram we do we love you ikram we d o ow ikram we love u and the car lol not take ya dogs and givethem a bone and 1 day you to master can have a car like ikrams

Ha ikram abdul you do not brag??about your porsche 911?talk about contradicting yourself you cant even spell now get out of my face son,yes new money so what?

So you do come from a poverished background or you were bullied/abused by scaffs in the past. What ever the reason there's some insecurities going on for you to try n provoke a reaction like u do.
Sad

the past makes the future and what ever your future is you have a huge chip on that shoulder of your and going on about money isnt going to fix it marra you need to confront the issue as the issue will destroy but the money will make it happen faster got a number you should ring and talk to them there nice people samaritans 08457 90 90 90 or try this Samaritans Home Page you really do need to confront these issues head on marra all the best

Ive came from a rough area now im living in a nice estate who cares about my past its now i live in and damn i got cash to burn

Cash to burn didn't u say earlier u were in debt. You have a lot of holes in ur story. Haha hilarious & sad at the same time, amazing.

Ive came from a rough area now im living in a nice estate who cares about my past its now i live in and damn i got cash to burn

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Just incase you never seen it the first time

Don't worry I saw it the first time boy. Took u a while to come back with that witty reply. That brain cell of urs must be on fire. Haha

Deb you really starting to sound jealous now haha i told you before if you dont beleive me then dont,i dont care!and go ask your boss,his boss,every footballer,actor,you name it and theyl tell you theyr financed "to the hilt" everythings financed nobody spends 35k upfront on anything never mind a car your really showing your poorness now you tramp run along rented flat boy haha

ow marra i havent got a lot got next to fek all car bits and bobs our lass and her larl lad family but 1 thing is for sure i ow fek all to any 1 whats mine is mine so that makes me the richest man in the world stick ya iou up ya arse

Told everyone. The 'Master' is full of it. You can say what you want but no one believes you. Sad little pleb. Your arguments are weak and still, surprise surprise, no input about scaffolding. Give me your real name and address Chicken Sh1t and we'll see how much of a 'kunt' I am eh? A little too much chat and f#ck all to back it up with. Fantasist.

Better run along to bed now little bitch. Your business mind needs a rest and you've got to be up early to put the kettle on for your chargehand. Full of sh1t. Little Bitch

Deb you really starting to sound jealous now haha i told you before if you dont beleive me then dont,i dont care!and go ask your boss,his boss,every footballer,actor,you name it and theyl tell you theyr financed "to the hilt" everythings financed nobody spends 35k upfront on anything never mind a car your really showing your poorness now you tramp run along rented flat boy haha

Thats not true the master. I pay everything in cash and dont ask for finance. Why give banks money for lending money to you when you can spend your own capital.You only have to look at the figures. maybe they will charge you 9% on a loan and only pay you 1% interest on an investment. Where is your 200k house as I am looking for a UK base? I can pay cash.
However I am amused by your wit and repartee. Keep up the good work it entertains me on these long hot tropical days.
From someone who is "living the dream".

dont know about the cash or tthe company but i would agree with you on the paople who are keeping this going are the guys that are calling you a **** a lot of which you have brought on yerself,but you seem to be big enough to deal with it and as i said before i do get a giggle :eek:

aah bless him. All the 'Master' wanted was someone to notice him. Now that's embarrassing. I may get fat little Bitch, but at least I don't have to make up bull to get noticed. Now go and put the kettle on....

Rcg im afraid you sound really angry now its quite embaressing really i told you if you didnt beleive me then just leave my post as the last one and you couldnt,i had a rottweiler like you once you know the type,friendly at first but turns into a right snarling fat bastrd when it got older,had to get rid of him though coz he kept shitting on the floor.havespanner you sound like a decent bloke but i take it your "long hot tropical days"mean you stay in sunnier climes?nice one however i make that 6maybe7 people who slated me for "bragging" who have now told me of theyre riches,yet im the bad guy??cest la vie

Bragging rights are not yours alone the master. I am sure there are people on the forum who live in houses worth 6 or 7 times as much as yours. I would always defend anyones right to brag or not as the case may be.
Maybe the way you came across in your first few posts have been misunderstood. People attacked you for your posts and you have been on the back foot defending yourself.
Dont worry its called character building.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

And yes when I said long hot tropical days I wasnt talking about Skegness!!

Naw wer naw, I wouldn't move from here for all the tea in China, every man too his own though.

I would say you are in one of the more exotic areas whereby most would not survive more than a year before the yearn for home would be too great. For me, home is best and couldn't survive more than a couple of months even somewhere like Spain even our recent mini heat wave confirmed that for me. The sun is great when it's out but one thing I learned from family in Florida is the Jocks spend most of the winter indoors as it's too wet and cold but the ham shanks spend most of the summer indoors as it's too fekin hot.

Top Bottom