i need advice

i received a reply from cisrs that i will just need to do the part 2 , then the 1 day assessment , ive a long way to go but at least now i know , hopefully i can get these done before my offshore survival runs out next year.

Good luck JB, I hope it all works out for you. That surprises me but if that's what they say.

no relly I honesty thought this man was a sucesful entrpuniar after reding the post. I thught he had much scaffold stock. and big contracts job, I did not now he was just hiring scaffold and send man to a site, my mistake, sorry did,nt now he was just like agency man,

it will work out but by the time it does i'll have paid 3 grand to do the job ive been doing for 13 years , people will pay for this eventually , ive a long memory and im good at holding a grudge

better rate will pay for itself pal and you will find work much easier!

Happy cross hiring in a recession ya fud.

You are welcome. I would rather chew my own arm off than cross hire gear in a recession, I bet they love you down the depot.

What an erse, I'm actually embarrassed for you.

Id rather be cross hiring gear for my own company than searching for a job bit thanks for your concern

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Yeah yeah deb im happy in my big house thanks anyway

You see, this is why your making yourself look a mug.. how can you " live in a big house " when you stated earlier its worth 200K ?? unless you live in the shithole area from hell, you simply cannot have a " big " house for this money mate... maybe you should have lied a bit more hey ?? say its worth 500K maybe ?? so... you live in a normal semi in an average area.. and are financed to the hilt with your new car ( maybe an A4 ) well if thats living it large...LMFAO....

fuking idiot aint he!!!!!! one of the only people that can belive his own ********.

Deb you really starting to sound jealous now haha i told you before if you dont beleive me then dont,i dont care!and go ask your boss,his boss,every footballer,actor,you name it and theyl tell you theyr financed "to the hilt" everythings financed nobody spends 35k upfront on anything never mind a car your really showing your poorness now you tramp run along rented flat boy haha

Jealous ?? lol.. Like I said before I would buy and sell you mate... but its the way you spout your ***** thats annoying,,,

I pay 64000£ for myporsch 911 paid my outwright. I don not finance anytfhing. I don not brag or show thjs is a sin. You sound lik a miserable new to moneey man the master.

Deb you really starting to sound jealous now haha i told you before if you dont beleive me then dont,i dont care!and go ask your boss,his boss,every footballer,actor,you name it and theyl tell you theyr financed "to the hilt" everythings financed nobody spends 35k upfront on anything never mind a car your really showing your poorness now you tramp run along rented flat boy haha

Definitely new money Ikram, well spotted matey.;)

I may want to in vest in yu agency the master. Show yu how to be a real entrupineer busines man show yu some reel money

Top Bottom