i need advice

I am ddoing wel in busines also I am now usin 12 wagins on the rd and making a big profit I hav many contacts. last yr my turnovr was 2.5 milion wiht 25% net profut.

Hello Ikram glad you're doing so well. The real master here obviously.

Feck This, I Cant Be Arsed With This Chug Merchant, Has Anyone Heard From Young Jason Gibbs Recently Its Been A While Since Hes Posted Anything Just Hope Hes Ok.

Yeah he's about, just a bit more quieter.

Good To Hear From You Ikram, Glad Everythings Going Well Matey.

thank yu aom the busness is gud a moment hope yu are doing well also,we hav to tret men kindly as they repesent our company and my partner business man is opening contacts in U.A.E so hopfully expand gud this year

The skies the limit Ikram. Think the UAE is pretty flooded at the moment but you may find bigger and better markets looking for your skill set closer to Syria.

Fekk Sake Not Another One. He Was Seriously Ill Late Last Year Hope Its Not A Recurance Of That.

we hoping lybia is going to be a big market if we can oprate fast

You could maybe start a thread and recruit an army of technicians from the forum, Ikrams blue and white army!!! Don't know if it would be a success or not as it's never been done before so you will be cutting edge.

may I ask the master, why no wagon

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

van can carry litle scafulding

Master give up, your threads been hijacked now.

Is this going to be another one of those really long threads that goes on for page after page even though the original subject died long ago....?

Still waiting for an answer from JB to hear how it went, couldn't give a flying fcuk for the bator but still high hopes JB gets his ticket.

o right sorry I thught you had you own scahulding firm didn't know you was jus an agency

Thought You Made Zillions With Your Rio Lifestyle What A Yap,Yer Full O Pish Bator.

Right!!!!!! if you hire it how did you get your firm started? i work for myself and i need account to hire and you cant have account with out being established atleast year! being a bussiness man as you are havent you realised that hiring is dead money? what about spending a bit of your net and then you can pay less tax too!maybee not bother with vat?

i received a reply from cisrs that i will just need to do the part 2 , then the 1 day assessment , ive a long way to go but at least now i know , hopefully i can get these done before my offshore survival runs out next year.

say what you want ikram hes giving me a start and paying diggs all you have ever doen on the forum is take hes offering guys work ;)
a good run of work at that :eek:

Top Bottom