i need advice

I never said im bill gates i said ive now got a lifestyle that i could only dream of five years ago when i too was a "dog".75k was net profit last year its been going up gradually since 06,bill gates never became a billionaire in 5-6years so think before you try and teach me business.all you on this rather unwelcoming site who think your gaffer is your friend,think again!he isnt!hes just like me

Fuk me.. was you living in a skip 5 years ago then..lmfao

I never said im bill gates i said ive now got a lifestyle that i could only dream of five years ago when i too was a "dog".75k was net profit last year its been going up gradually since 06,bill gates never became a billionaire in 5-6years so think before you try and teach me business.all you on this rather unwelcoming site who think your gaffer is your friend,think again!he isnt!hes just like me

Maybe you dont understand irony.There are plenty of gaffers on here and you are the only one who describes his employees as dogs. If you think the forum is unwelcoming maybe it has something to do with the way you made your entrance!!!!

I never said im bill gates i said ive now got a lifestyle that i could only dream of five years ago when i too was a "dog".75k was net profit last year

With 7 squads running around in their own car you must be doing it wrong.;)

Master, let's be honest you are no company director. I know you don't have to be the brightest bulb in the factory to run your own show but a certain level of communication skill is necessary. You have slated a couple of users now about spelling and grammar yet you post messages like a teenage girl. I'm sorry but your no more a company boss than I can fly in the air.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

You are quite entertaining though.;)

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Although, a bit of a fud.:laugh:

Why you all tryin to tell me how to run my business?you are all dissing me for earning 75k im building up slowly here n its looking great!celticbhoy with your own company comes pressure its about having the balls to try,something youll never have,70k u said u earn?lies

People are only offering help and advise thats what a forum is all about. No one is disrespecting you for earning 75K. Well done!!

Sounds like you came from a poverished background to go on like you do, a lot on here making more than that but u don't hear them going on about it. Sounds like u have something to prove. Maybe to yourself lad.

Last edited:
Wow, this thread started off asking for help regarding scaffolding, this is what is wrong with this forum I know I’ve had my debates on here with Mr. Gibbs and most of you backed his corner, but fleck me this master lad is a nasty piece of work, firstly master you still live in a cheap house.cos 200.000 round my way is bottom of the ladder, no offense to guys in that type of property and secondly your wage is also nothing 70.000.

Woodsie nice of you to join us 7pages later,my background is fine im merely stating facts and figures as ive said,is that so wrong?and dont know if you noticed but 4or5 if these thickos said,just like you did,that they "dont go on about how much they make/have" then when anger took over we heard of ther 200k property on spain,there 70k a year job etc!double standards??yes please

Maybe there should be a thread where everyone states their net worth (no bullshi**ing now. Admin can then make a league table and it can be changed weekly or monthly. There could even be a second division or a champions league where the top boys can play against each other like "I earnt this much today so beat you and the second leg could be the following week".

why would i lie you pr1ck lol 70bags aint a lot a year you got 7gangs and you earn 75 you fcking mug leave the thinking to the clever ppl moron.

Dontcha just love this thread.
More crap spoken by the master than I have ever heard before. Obviously a pseudonym for one of you chaps who like to do that sort of thing. Remember the big rig and company??

£200k wouldnt by a Garage near me in Kensington,might get the Butler a Holiday home though:blink1:

Maybe there should be a thread where everyone states their net worth (no bullshi**ing now. Admin can then make a league table and it can be changed weekly or monthly. There could even be a second division or a champions league where the top boys can play against each other like "I earnt this much today so beat you and the second leg could be the following week".

Sounds good. How about one for how hard your dad is etc.

THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL POST BY THE OP...

I have the SVQ level 2 in scaffolding which I got 12 years ago (the svq is the part that is your portfolio, evidence of the modules that make up the part 1 and 2) I did the part 1 in November and asked the instructors, what do I do now, one thought that I would do the part 2, then I could get my basic card, another thought that i would need to do the part 2, then the portfolio and one day assessment.

over the past year I have been buying my way back into this game/industry , but its hard paying courses when u have no job , I’ve just had to cancel the part 2 as I don’t have the cash at the minute

I do not know what I have to do , but this determines whether I stay in the game or not , if I need only the part 2, then I can continue , if I need part 2 ,portfolio, one day ass , then this means my offshore certificates will run out before I can be a part 2 and get back offshore , which means it was all for nothing.

ALL and ANY advice is welcome.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

anybody?

So how the fleck are we now talking about the price of houses and what we earn and how many vacations a year we take.
And for the master, for such a business man your grammar, and spelling is terrible. Try and use Microsoft word ,copy and paste it to your next reply, instead of all the kiddie scripting.

Great idea SF Admin. Add another one "My brother is bigger than your brother" and how about "Our fans were harder than your fans"??

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL POST BY THE OP...

I have the SVQ level 2 in scaffolding which I got 12 years ago (the svq is the part that is your portfolio, evidence of the modules that make up the part 1 and 2) I did the part 1 in November and asked the instructors, what do I do now, one thought that I would do the part 2, then I could get my basic card, another thought that i would need to do the part 2, then the portfolio and one day assessment.

over the past year I have been buying my way back into this game/industry , but its hard paying courses when u have no job , I’ve just had to cancel the part 2 as I don’t have the cash at the minute

I do not know what I have to do , but this determines whether I stay in the game or not , if I need only the part 2, then I can continue , if I need part 2 ,portfolio, one day ass , then this means my offshore certificates will run out before I can be a part 2 and get back offshore , which means it was all for nothing.

ALL and ANY advice is welcome.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

anybody?

So how the fleck are we now talking about the price of houses and what we earn and how many vacations a year we take.
And for the master, for such a business man your grammar, and spelling is terrible. Try and use Microsoft word ,copy and paste it to your next reply, instead of all the kiddie scripting.

He started it hahaha

Sounds good. How about one for how hard your dad is etc.

Exactly what I was just thinking. We all know blokes like the 'Master'. Still a labourer, living in a rented bedsit and driving around in a fiat punto. It's funny how he comes on here giving it the biggun and has actually never contributed anything about what the forum was set up for - SCAFFOLDING. Nothing but a bull5hit merchant thinking he's clever and a big tough guy. The people that are truly happy with their life don't need to go bragging about.
'Master', I bet your Mother wished she'd had an abortion after the dog got her up the duff and you popped out. I don't know you, but I can already tell you're a sad, lonely person. Bless.

Exactly what I was just thinking. We all know blokes like the 'Master'. Still a labourer, living in a rented bedsit and driving around in a fiat punto. It's funny how he comes on here giving it the biggun and has actually never contributed anything about what the forum was set up for - SCAFFOLDING. Nothing but a bull5hit merchant thinking he's clever and a big tough guy. The people that are truly happy with their life don't need to go bragging about.
'Master', I bet your Mother wished she'd had an abortion after the dog got her up the duff and you popped out. I don't know you, but I can already tell you're a sad, lonely person. Bless.

Bit nasty there don’t you think...a dog?

Top Bottom