i need advice

im talking about his cash,but then again i forgot you own more of Argyll than the Duke ;)

Hi my name is pops just join the forum regards to every one

haha, they have obviously left a big hole in your life.

That been said there will be the obvious pay back for living out there with the obvious one being the weather although I take it, it can get quite severe in certain conditions. Most thing will be cheap although not as cheap as the locals get it unless you are very in but that would take a very long time, not sure about schools, the public I would imagine to be of a fairly low standard but maybe the private sector would meet with your requirements. The life style I'm guessing must be very laid back if you have earned enough coin to take it easy but if your not grafting what do you fill your day's with apart from the beach as that bores me after about 30 minutes so there must be a lot more to life in the Philippines than water skiing.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Hi my name is pops just join the forum regards to every one

Hi pops, welcome to the forum. If you have a wee look round there is a new member section where you can introduce yourself.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

im talking about his cash,but then again i forgot you own more of Argyll than the Duke ;)

The Duke does rent a fair bit off me.:cool:

Envy is a thing I have never suffered from even when things were not quite as easy going when I was a boy. When I look at people especially self made men I think good for you, proud of you but also realise the sacrifices they have made over the years to build that empire must have been huge. That's the thing with any success, there is always a price to be paid at some point no matter who tell's you different.

haha, they have obviously left a big hole in your life.

That been said there will be the obvious pay back for living out there with the obvious one being the weather although I take it, it can get quite severe in certain conditions. Most thing will be cheap although not as cheap as the locals get it unless you are very in but that would take a very long time, not sure about schools, the public I would imagine to be of a fairly low standard but maybe the private sector would meet with your requirements. The life style I'm guessing must be very laid back if you have earned enough coin to take it easy but if your not grafting what do you fill your day's with apart from the beach as that bores me after about 30 minutes so there must be a lot more to life in the Philippines than water skiing.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Hi pops, welcome to the forum. If you have a wee look round there is a new member section where you can introduce yourself.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

The Duke does rent a fair bit off me.:cool:

Envy is a thing I have never suffered from even when things were not quite as easy going when I was a boy. When I look at people especially self made men I think good for you, proud of you but also realise the sacrifices they have made over the years to build that empire must have been huge. That's the thing with any success, there is always a price to be paid at some point no matter who tell's you different.

Yes there can be extremes of weather. Annual rainfall is around 2 metres and average temperature is 29C with high humidity. My missus does all the buying saves the skin tax but thats no different from the Middle East.Education is considered highly important here as getting a degree opens doors to overseas employment. Look at all the Filipino engineers etc working in Australia and places like that.I would have no issue with my daughter going to a local public elementary school but will want her to go to college in the city.Schools teach manners and respect for elders here and dont have the violence and disciplinary problems seen in the UK.
I am busy with the house and land development at the moment but will eventually go back to work somewhere if the right opportunity turns up. However there is plenty to do here and all manner of small business ventures can be attempted more to give something to do than make a fortune.

Hello pops welcome to the forum.

Nice one, the school thing surprises me though but it may be more to do with ignorance this side but a cousin of my wife married a Filipino who is a qualified engineer but her qualifications are not recognised over here and she has worked in a local supermarket now for around 15-20 years everything changes so maybe that has as well. Any pictures of the construction of the house or is it still a hole in the ground?

Yes as I understand it Filipino nurses are not considered as qualified as their counterparts in the UK but are considered equal in US and many other countries. Certainly the engineers, QS etc I have met on my travels have been extremely professional and capable.
Just clearing the land to see best place for the house and we have to make a small bridge over a culvert. Not wanting to sound like the master but its quite a large plot. Heres a picture of one view.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 18
ive just seen the post where the master said its about time i say nothing else , id like to state again that if youre up for it , we could arrange a fight , im leaving the forum because at the moment im not involved in scaffolding , not because of you

I wouldn't leave mate, and fuk that ten bob millionaire...

I wouldnt leave either jb.
Even if this charter boat venture of mine kicks off and I hang up my spanners I will still visit the forum.
Besides, a couple of jobs could come through right on your doorstep through the jobsfeed. Who knows?

Food for thought.

Master what a fu cking cock you are :laugh:

i dont reckon you could run a bath , let alone a scaffold firm

Ok jb78 you said you were leaving the forum about 4pages ago now your back trying to arrange a fight over the internet with a man you dont even know?your real tough,how are you going to get to the arranged venue?will you do some sort of olympic torch cross country run?coz you probly wont have the money to get transport you fool,get outta here and go get a job you parasite im paying for your meals at the moment so put a sock in it if you can afford any ok

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Oh and deb you were told ages ago to be quiet now go take a long walk off a short pier you clown,you just couldnt help yourself eh?
Your class Master, you ever been to Algeria ?

im struggling to see your motivation here master , why did this start , do you think you know me ? did i once work for your ****** little company

master........Really no need every one deserves some respect. i say fair play for trying and try succeed with what he wants to do. he asks for help and advice not jump down people throat and act like a child. oh and by the way you pay for no mans meal you pay your way in a country like all of us..... so I suggest you get back down to reality and you might even benefit from this forum like all the rest of us or even make a friend or two but doubt that with your attitude.....jb i wouldnt leave the kind of people on here can help espescially when you go to collage and things experiance is the best answer i think its great learning of older wiser men that lived and done.

:laugh::laugh: that all you can got you fu cking half wit , why dont you get back to your village as they really are missing their idiot

this thread is funny - so who is master ??

"the master"? shouldnt that be masterbator? im the apprentice on my firm and im still more grown up then you? sheez. i guess some people really are kids till the day they die...

Top Bottom