i need advice

I think his brain's stuck in 'N'. Like I said in previous posts, full of crap. Been around too long now to tell when somebody is the genuine article or not. The 'Master' isn't. Hell of a teaboy, though.

I've seen a few use this marra what does it mean??

It comes from Scaff1989, just a term of friendship like "Mate." He thinks he is a street wise kid but we know him as a Jam eater, he loves that.:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKdSdnEcptM]GLASGOW NED TALKS 2 MICROSOFT SAM - YouTube[/ame]

I thought it was thE name of an oil rig on previous posts lol

haha, that's pure quality ya bunch of fannies.

How the f.uck would anybody know what marra means without being told? As the master(baiter) would put it!

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Fannie pack what the f.uck is that?

How the f.uck would anybody know what marra means without being told? As the master(baiter) would put it!

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Fannie pack what the f.uck is that?

haha, Woodsie we are going to have to educate you Marra. the yanks call a fanny pack a bum bag but the jocks don't mess if they think you are a fanny they will tell you. Fanny = Tw at

Top Bottom