Algeria... The lies end HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M spence were you on your knees much in your climb to the top ;)
sorry bud couldnt help it ;)
ofthenorth i didnt think you were scottish i personally thought you were of the south or as those in the extreme south call it the north :eek:

Right there Dafty,north is the north not including the midlands who are all brummies, Scotland tho up north is Scotland,south to us is probly sumwere like algeriaahaha:laugh:

Aye its all a case of geography,this algeria thread is like the sahara desert it never seems to end ;)

Reading a book last week about football hooliganism and to Londoners if you live in Birmingham your a northerner :confused::confused:

Anyone north of the Watford Gap is a northerner to a Londoner mate!

I fuck1ng knew Watford Gap would come into it somewhere, its like Hadrians wall it keeps you lot down there away from civilised people :p:D

Haha! Well last time I went to Elland Rd it was far from civilised mate!!

What was the book GM? There are many books on the subject now. The first one I ever read was "Amongst the thugs" by Bill Buford I think.

These are the 2 stories i have just finished, dont usually read this kind of novel but i found them pretty good

The Crew

Top Dog

Both by Dougie Brimson

no 1 on here would no a rough place till they come t penrith...... ooopps didn't read the previous posts properly u lot on about football holigans i thought u was on about lasses lol :laugh:

Not the sort of place vllb would be shouting southern softies.
The Crystal Palace woud have sounded quite exotic then.

Not the sort of place vllb would be shouting southern softies.
The Crystal Palace woud have sounded quite exotic then.

Maybe yeah.

Regardless of my football allegiance, I'd still sooner go for a pint in Bermondsey than Norwood though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom