Algeria... The lies end HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an attempt to mitigate the losses, Cape would install a new project team and additional workers, as well as applying company processes more thoroughly, it said.

translation (we'll graft some cheap workers into the mutherfuckin ground and get back on track)

Since the main man left, the ship is now sinking in public, blackrock and deuthsce banc will be away.

Fair well and ado!

who will fill the gap though?

thats a good question , someone should try and keep track of this and see which eastern european country ends up supplyin scaffs , i hear the poles are pretty good

Just watch the key remaining players, the names will pop up on the board of the new version

tell you what it'd be really funny if the new guy came here lookin for men , its funny now but lets not forget guys probably gave notice even quitting their jobs because of this , hope they are all working and it didnt cause too much hassle

Will take some graft to recover those sort of losses. Looks like they are just going to take it on the chin.
Looks like the losses occured mainly in the insulation discipline.Think the 6 who didnt go are well out of it.
Cape have struggled recently in some parts of the world whilst the likes of Hertel, AGC etc appear to be picking up the choice pickings.

Good to see ya back Jason, Its only another job, different day, different place.

Try to see the positive in it, working in London for Queens jubilee, LOL

m splence, why would you want me to comment? to start another slagging match off? there are enough PR1CKS doing that lately on the forum anyway.

i do also stand by my thanks (not statement) about scotontour, as he has took one on the chin for me numerous times throughout my career.

as HSWT said, things are probably out of his control and he will pay the price probably a bit more than the ALGERIA 6 will have to.(we have all been promised the golden hind)

i do agree that he should have given an explanation and i will slate him personally when i finally speak to him.
so please go away little man and taunt someone else, if you want a fight pick up the phone as i am TOTALLY p1ssed off with keyboard warriers like YOU.
Keyboard warrior, where ?

yer mans not from glasgow hes from edinburgh or more likely fife.
I would also agree with jason long term users are all coming out of the woodwork slaughtering the craig stephen guy,but where were yous when the job got posted.it could have saved the algeria 6 a lot of time expence and grieff.
on a happier note just opened a box of coco pops and ive just been made up to CEO.i cant wait till tomorrow morning ;)

I would also agree with jason long term users are all coming out of the woodwork slaughtering the craig stephen guy,but where were yous when the job got posted.it could have saved the algeria 6 a lot of time expence and grieff.
on a happier note just opened a box of coco pops and ive just been made up to CEO.i cant wait till tomorrow morning ;)

Spot on daftscaff.

The guys name wasnt mentioned till the start of this thread by then the six men had been bumped

when the job was posted his name was on the e-mail adress
and there now eem to be plenty of guys slating him.
as stated in the earlier post why bother now when they could have at least made all applicants aware that there could be issues.
im not a genius but how mant scaffolders who are obviously scottish(scotontour) called craig stephen who work at management or higher levels.
they guys could have been warned thats all i was saying.;)

When big companies take big jobs on they make a projected forcast of profits,if these profits dont materalize,they then call them losses,i'm no minister of finance,but do any of you think this could be the case with cape?it's all spin,how can you lose what you never had?:notrust:

are you really that ugly?

Yeh

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

when the job was posted his name was on the e-mail adress
and there now eem to be plenty of guys slating him.
as stated in the earlier post why bother now when they could have at least made all applicants aware that there could be issues.
im not a genius but how mant scaffolders who are obviously scottish(scotontour) called craig stephen who work at management or higher levels.
they guys could have been warned thats all i was saying.;)

Just looked at the job post and it doesnt state his email (unless it was removed at a later date ) it asks for pm's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom