Algeria... The lies end HERE!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
worked on it a few times and its a fecking disgrace of a place.the clowns who ran it for SGB actually thought they were italian,and that they worked for seipem.the only good thing was free cola.you had to pour bottled water over your self after showering tot rinse off because the water was filthy.you couldnt use it to brush your teeth.looks good from a distance and it is an impressive peic of kit but the safety is non existant partly because the guys on there just atke every bit of shiit the italians give them.:mad:

I may be miles wrong but i was beginning to think "ofthenorth" was "scotontour". Apologies if i am wrong.
I am sure some of the boys have tried to contact "scotontour" but maybe only had an email address and an Algerian phone number?

Er no. I am definately not Scottish.

Thanks for the insult though.

Dont take it personally ofthenorth if your a scaffolder on here we are all brothers at heart so it does`nt mind where in the country you come from

[so please go away little man and taunt someone else, if you want a fight pick up the phone as i am TOTALLY p1ssed off with keyboard warriers like YOU.[/QUOTE]

Keyboard warrior No
Little man yes

Attachments

• DSC01603.jpg
    DSC01603.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 45
Told you this was the home of the funny shaped sausage.:eek:

haha, that was my first though but then I thought naw how sad would you need to be to post that on here?:laugh:

Sorry about being a bit late to this party but there was a Craig Stephens (maybe the same one), he used to work for SGB in Scotland around 8-10 years ago. He had various positions. From memory he was a supervisor, estimator, surveyor then regional surveyor and then he moved down to Newcastle to become the branch manager. It was from there that he left to go to Pyeroy where I believe he ran their operations in Dublin for a while.

Not sure if it is the same fella that is mentioned earlier in the thread.

Sorry about being a bit late to this party but there was a Craig Stephens (maybe the same one), he used to work for SGB in Scotland around 8-10 years ago. He had various positions. From memory he was a supervisor, estimator, surveyor then regional surveyor and then he moved down to Newcastle to become the branch manager. It was from there that he left to go to Pyeroy where I believe he ran their operations in Dublin for a while.

Not sure if it is the same fella that is mentioned earlier in the thread.

dass dass dass lol when its dead and nearly buried some 1 comes and long and gives it hands only ;)

M spence were you on your knees much in your climb to the top ;)
sorry bud couldnt help it ;)
ofthenorth i didnt think you were scottish i personally thought you were of the south or as those in the extreme south call it the north :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom