Algeria... The lies end HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kasbah area of Algers is a real shiite whole,and a breeding ground for jihadistS.im not sure about the football fans.
AS FOR BERMUNDSAY I HAD FEW MATES STAYED IN THE BLUE,THEY ENJOYED IT BUT THEY DONT REALLY TAKE A TAN WHICH IS APPARENTLY HELPFULL IN THAT LITTLE ENCLAVE OF SOUTH LONDON ;)
sorry fred have i started a the ALGERIA thing again :eek:

yes hswt the algerians in france can be horrible cants they tried it on with RANGERS in paris obviously they came unstuck,but if you strayed from the pack they would have cut you to ribbons.
a wee scaffolding friend of mine got stabbed in the chest in lille i think it was when septic played there again he was an algerian

YES m THEY ARE MUCH THE SAME AS THE TURKS IN GERMANY,AND HOLLAND AND EVEN LONDON.IN MUSLIM LAW YOU CAN STAB FROM THE ARSE DOWN AND THEY AINT TOO SHY A CARRYING AND USING BLADES

YES m THEY ARE MUCH THE SAME AS THE TURKS IN GERMANY,AND HOLLAND AND EVEN LONDON.IN MUSLIM LAW YOU CAN STAB FROM THE ARSE DOWN AND THEY AINT TOO SHY A CARRYING AND USING BLADES

I think that is a misconception carried over from The Midnight Express movie. In Turkey and the Arab world it is a crime to stab or assault anyone. However if you stabbed someone in the arse it wouldnt be described as attempted murder pretty much like in the UK.
However they are still a blade carrying bunch of sh**e.

yes hswt the algerians in france can be horrible cants they tried it on with RANGERS in paris obviously they came unstuck,but if you strayed from the pack they would have cut you to ribbons.
a wee scaffolding friend of mine got stabbed in the chest in lille i think it was when septic played there again he was an algerian

We got well lost trying to get to the stadium in Auxere, fekin nightmare after the best day and night of local entertainment. The funny thing was though one of the players brothers who was Algerian came to our rescue and guided us through the malaise. We were drinking with him earlier and recognised we were straying in to danger, god knows where we would have ended up if he never turned up. Another funny hting was we would have missed most of the game but not one of us thought to put our watches forward the hour and we got there just before kick off.:embarrest:

Well, it's not like the holiday flights is it, especially when they make you land at a military airport in Lyon.:eek:

An Algerian celtic supporter daftscaff? Doesnt bear thinking about!!!

I thought they were all Algerian.:cool:

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

I will go to hell for that one.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom