Whats the best phrase or saying you have heard ...

Couldn't hit yer ain erse with a shovel.

Couldn't hit a barn door with a machine gun. Never could play darts.:eek:

your about as much use as an ash tray on a motorbike

don't p**s up my back and tell me its raining

Garry

Another from Gods own County

Yorkshire born, Yorkshire bred
broad in't back, thick in't head

You would be entitled to a refund from a mind reader

If a subordenant attempts to countermand one of my directives, I have taken to telling them that---Iv been Scaffolding since you'v been sh1tin yellow---LOLooo and in most cases it's true :eek:

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Rigger

Aye, you cana beat a Yorkshire Man---streaght and to the point nae feckin oboot.

Seen in the window of a mobile crane. "I'm something of a bullsh****r myself, but every now and then I sit back and let someone else have a go"!

site agent couldn" run a bath if you put the plug in and turned the effin water on!

I taught you, Every thing you know, Not Everything i know !

when someone forgot his bait one day he sat watching his pal eating his bait, his pal looked at him and said . why should 2men go hungry when 1 man can be full,

heres a couple,this jobs got more returns than the tax office.even a horse has to have a day off.

"You are not here to ask questions, you are just here to answer them"

Phrases at work

R U HUNGRY M8 CAUSE UR MAKING A MEAL OUT OF THAT JOB :wondering:
AND YOU COULDNT SCAFFOLD MY COCK FOR TOFFEE:(

Not a saying but I thought it was funny.......Tony says to John 'How come you disappear everytime there's topping out to be done' John replies ' I've worked here 25 years and not topped out yet!' RIP

I'm a mushroom keep me in the dark and feed me sh*t, You can't fix stupid, Playing hide and seek for a few grand a week.

I did't do the time sheets you'll after speak to someone in the office:bigsmile:

Wet steel no Deal... ozzy's afraid to get wet... i think they mite be made of sugar and melt if they get yet..

Top Bottom