Vange scaffolding

sorry to hear bout vange going under for all the lads who worked for em, n i hope you get your money whats owed too ya,if i here anything workwise i will post it on here,conoco and lindsey oil should be a week or two away but i dont know how long the shutdown's for....i hear hertel is the ones to be working for,they seem to have the most work.

Thanks for the concern Galv,but I am fixed up thanks mate.Glad to be away from some of the toe rags on the grain.Well some,not with any of them & thats how I want it.

Thanks for the concern Galv,but I am fixed up thanks mate.Glad to be away from some of the toe rags on the grain.Well some,not with any of them & thats how I want it.

are you mark petican?

Its sad that people have left Grain, as I had a few good friends there.
Its never nice to see people slag each other off on the web, that should be done face to face.
I just hope that the **** stirrers have left, and the good guys are left to do their job in peace.
I think that could still be a good site for the right people.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Ive been told quite a few lads from the Grain job have been getting money back from Vange too,
so hopefully they will get all whats owed to them soon.

Another point for the lads at Grain Vange went up for sale in January 2010 with no-one prepared to buy it.

I blame Mr Martin Pinch, Mr Kelvin Short and Mr Phil Arnold for letting a viable business collapse.

Couldnt run a bath never mind a multi million pound business.

Should never have the trust of anyone again based on the facts before me!

Do not let these people near your business!!!!!

YOU WILL REGRET IT

Your information is wrong,the only person to blame for the Vange downfall was Kelvin Short.He in his wisdom decided that letting the client dictate the labour force instead of saying enough you will have to manage with the men you have.Taking on agency men was one big mistake,but the biggest was being man enough to go to the bank & discuss an overdraft increase.Although Mr Pinch knew he & others at H/O were told that Kelvin had it in control.So it was left at that.As for Vange being up for sale,true this was to C&D but they were not interested because they only wanted maintainance contracts & not the new builds,shame as this would have solved all our problems.

the hanging bear has always had insomnia. lol

Top Bottom