Vange scaffolding

Hatterscaff.....you are on the right track with A1 Scaffolders Ltd, the company was listed 10/2/10 with a Director of Martin Pinch!!!!!!! Registered office being Prittlewell Chase.

Hatterscaff.....you are on the right track with A1 Scaffolders Ltd, the company was listed 10/2/10 with a Director of Martin Pinch!!!!!!! Registered office being Prittlewell Chase.

Who's this ? Dom Littlewood on the hunt for "Cowboy Builders" :D

Seriously its a familiar pattern , A1 Scaffolders Ltd will be in negotiations with the administrators to purchase Vange assets , usually materials and transport.

As Hatterscaff would say "a Phoenix Jobby"

COMPARISONS VANGE & A1 SCAFFOLDS LTD :mad:

VANGE SCAFFOLDING LTD
14 BRUNEL ROAD
BENFLEET
ESSEX
SS7 4PS

Date of Incorporation : 25/02/1956

Director of Company : Martin Pinch

A1 SCAFFOLDERS LTD
155 PRITTLEWELL CHASE
WESTCLIFF-ON-SEA
ESSEX
UNITED KINGDOM
SS0 0RR

Date of Incorporation: 10/02/2010

Director of Company : Martin Pinch

The date A1 SCAFFOLDERS LTD started or registered is roughly the start when VANGE SCAFFOLDING LTD started having money problems at the isle of grain, paying wages etc, a few weeks after, HIRED MATERIALS AND UNUSED/NOT NEEDED MATERIALS, was sent back to VANGE SCAFFOLDING LTD APPARENTLY, but i think you find it was getting sent to new companies address to stop administrators from taking it

Coincidence, Director is MARTIN PINCH, for both companies, A1 SCAFFOLDERS LTD and VANGE SCAFFOLDING LTD are both in essex and only 7 miles from eachothers address

Im going to take a drive down to this new so called company tomorrow and check out this for myself, will let you no how i get on.

MORE INFO FOUND :

VANGE SCAFFOLDING BENFLEET LTD
155 PRITTLEWELL CHASE
WESTCLIFF-ON-SEA
ESSEX
SSO 0RR

Same Address as :

A1 SCAFFOLDERS LTD
155 PRITTLEWELL CHASE
WESTCLIFF-ON-SEA
ESSEX
UNITED KINGDOM
SS0 0RR

And you guessed it, Director of Company : Martin Pinch

Date of Incorporation : 15/08/2007

Last edited:
Just to let you know the address of 155 Prittlewell Chase is Fricker & Co an accountancy firm!

Last edited:
Vange confirmation appointment of administrators

VANGE SCAFFOLDING LTD
(Company Number 00561881)
Nature of Business: Construction (scaffolding).
Registered Office of Company: 14 Brunel Road, Benfleet, Essex, SS7
4PS..
Date of Appointment: 02 June 2010.
Joint Administrators’ Names and Address: Kirstie Provan and Mark
Robert Fry (IP Nos 009681 and 008588), both of Begbies Traynor
(Central) LLP, 32 Cornhill, London EC3V 3BT. Any person who
requires further information may contact the Joint Administrators by
telephone on 020 7398 3800. Alternatively enquiries can be made to
Virginia de Gersigny by e-mail at: virginia.gersigny@begbiestraynor.
com.

Would be interested to find out whats happening with people from staythorpe and others.

Most if not all of the lads left on grain power station are now employed by hertel.

Result for the lads there in my book!

There was a press release that was issued a few days ago i was shown.

I cant post links so best to serch google with words alstom vange :blink1:

Alstom step forward in Vange collapse.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Free-Press-Release.com) June 5, 2010 --
Alstom power, the principle contractor on the Grain CHP power station project on the Grain peninsula Kent, appear to have retained all of the Vange personnel employed at that project, following the collapse of Vange Scaffolding Ltd on Wednesday 2nd June 2010.
Over 100 Vange staff who were directly employed at that project, have been offered an interim contract of employment, supported by Alstom, which will secure their immediate future whilst, the union representitives, prospective new employers Hertel and Alstom located on site, asses the future project needs.

The interim contract of employment is understood to encompass a period of 2 weeks, however, sources close to the negotiation process have today informed us, that it is "highly likely the majority of the employees affected, will remain employed by Hertel at that project for a considerable time to come".
We are led to believe that Hertel, and the union representitives on site, have agreed to retain the resident workforce in line with Alstom`s expected project requirements.
No one representing Alstom or Hertel were available for comment today, however the union representitves located at the Grain CHP project have issued this brief statement.

"We are delighted that a company such as Alstom, have shown their commitment to our members, through their sympathetic approach to this situation, and look forward to working closely with our prospective new employers Hertel."
The statement went on to add, " Our colleagues around the country, have suffered a great deal during this period, however, with the assistance of Alstom, and Hertel, we here at the Grain CHP specifically, can expect to resume normal operations, and complete a project we are immensely proud of."
It is believed there are around 300 directly employed scaffolders, and management personnel affected by the collapse of Vange Scaffolding, located at various projects around the UK.
Administrators have been appointed to assess the company, but were to date unavailable for comment.

HOPE THIS HELPS

Try looking Up A1Scaffolders Ltd registered at Vanges solictors,in Southend.I know they are under Martin Pinch as director.Another scaff phoned them and they confirmed that the company is on thier books.

Cheers Essex,the pictures show how well that lot of prats were doing there jobs,W**K**S
Makes a mockery of the guys who do take pride in their work.

These videos would not have been possible without the help of:

Tony Kenny
Frank Joblin
Steve Conlan

and of course, all the other supervision team who played a part in victimising a man whilst at work.

But before we cast the first stone lets look at a couple of things...

Most of these videos were filmed in a location where mobile phones are prohibited... which is deemed GROSS MIS CONDUCT = INSTANT DISMISSAL
Mr Casey (Pad) appears to be asleep within the supervisors cabin located within the site perimeter... which is deemed GROSS MIS CONDUCT = INSTANT DISMISSAL!

Lets hope that no-one from Alstom know about this website or You Tube eh?

Managing contractors can't be daft enough to use A1 (Vange) scaffold after whats happened

No but others can,under guidence from above if you get my drift.Maybe not all that material is going back to rotamead to pay the hire bill.

These videos would not have been possible without the help of:

Tony Kenny
Frank Joblin
Steve Conlan

and of course, all the other supervision team who played a part in victimising a man whilst at work.

But before we cast the first stone lets look at a couple of things...

Most of these videos were filmed in a location where mobile phones are prohibited... which is deemed GROSS MIS CONDUCT = INSTANT DISMISSAL
Mr Casey (Pad) appears to be asleep within the supervisors cabin located within the site perimeter... which is deemed GROSS MIS CONDUCT = INSTANT DISMISSAL!

Lets hope that no-one from Alstom know about this website or You Tube eh?
Videos what Videos???????

Go back through the post - theres a load of videos on you tube

quality - aint even funny - knob jockeys

vange

reading the posts people have submited bout grain and vange maybe look in the mirror cause your the ones that seem to have taken the piss and earning more money than your worth for tossing it off for months. i have no sympathy for you crying wolf for what you think your owed what happened to do a days graft for a days pay.:sick:

Grassing c*nts

People on the Grain working for hertel, who have taken over from Vange, been told people grassing other people up for drugs etc, ringing up, what the f*ck is the matter with some of the people on there, call yourself scaffolders, very happy i left when i did, and to supervision on the grain (not all) if your read previous posts i never mentioned names, out of the 3 supervisors named, i get on with 2 of them, so before you start slagging me off you c*nts, sort out your facts 1st, scaffolding is a small world, and i will come accross some of you worthless c*nts in the future, i aint got to hide on a powerstation and toss if off and suck cock to get where i am, everything i got and no is through my own back, good luck in the future you snidey grassing c*nts :mad:

dont like em then essex ,,,,,, have the new vange took over any of there old contracts

Top Bottom