uk project

This tw@t was on here before winding everybody up about how beneficial migrant workers are to our economy and would rather have foreign labour working for him in regards to british workers.

I dont know what kind of a kick he gets from it, could be some sick sexual fetish, who knows?

This tw@t was on here before winding everybody up about how beneficial migrant workers are to our economy and would rather have foreign labour working for him in regards to british workers.

I dont know what kind of a kick he gets from it, could be some sick sexual fetish, who knows?

John im just trying to help out the working man ''
at the end of the day if you were of any talent ' you would be employed ...
instead your sat at home eating ready salted crisps watching kyle !:unsure:

John im just trying to help out the working man ''
at the end of the day if you were of any talent ' you would be employed ...
instead your sat at home eating ready salted crisps watching kyle !:unsure:

Do one you fu7kin pr1ck, your obviously a no mark, dole dosing, inbred fukwit, so go and get a life you little sad tw@t.

(sic) John im just trying to help out the working man ''

Any chance of posting an updated copy of your success rate ?

Last edited:
Hey copper, the more we react to this slimball the more he's enjoying it. Hes like an annoying wasp, keeps buzzing around and annoying people, but eventally the fuucker gets squashed.

Does my fu7kin head in this sh1te, used properly this forum can be a handy tool, but there's too many bell ends, wind up merchants, keyboard warriors and just general d1ckheads on here now.
As for this faggot, i just hope his dad has a good day at work and doesn't go too hard on his arse hole when he gets home.

Hi where is the job, when does it start, what are the hrs and what is the pay. I am a part two scaffolder done my advanced course but just waiting for my two day assessment

Hi where is the job, when does it start, what are the hrs and what is the pay. I am a part two scaffolder done my advanced course but just waiting for my two day assessment

Fella,your join date (18th April 2011)& post amounts (first post) indicates your a slumbering cell member possibly using alias name.
so im sure you have read and are aware of all messages in this Job Thread.

Oh was your 4 questions a wind up to a wind up thread ?

anyway welcome and thanks for returning & participating in this postal drama.

Last edited:
and ya name and address.

you could trace him through his email address,through that you get the ip address and there are programs to trace the location through that.admin will have an email from him as you need it to register.

Fella,your join date (18th April 2011)& post amounts (first post) indicates your a slumbering cell member possibly using alias name.
so im sure you have read and are aware of all messages in this Job Thread.

Oh was your 4 questions a wind up to a wind up thread ?

anyway welcome and thanks for participating in this postal drama.

Abracadabra Comby first you see it then you dont then you do what next

Last edited:
Top Bottom