uk project

suppose I had better clean the empties from round my jim royle chair could be of interest to me all I want is as much money as possible for as little as possible too many feckin heroes in this job. quote of the day HEROE 250FT IN A DAY SLACK JAWED FAGGOTT 30FT IN ONE DAY SAME MONEY

Waster

suppose I had better clean the empties from round my jim royle chair could be of interest to me all I want is as much money as possible for as little as possible too many feckin heroes in this job. quote of the day HEROE 250FT IN A DAY SLACK JAWED FAGGOTT 30FT IN ONE DAY SAME MONEY

People like you are responsible for the current state of our country ... Eastern European grafters are slagged off for trying to live and you stand there in your donnay socks wanting to milk the system

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

No don't think any one has had any details mate just another dik head wasting our time I think pal!

Swaz ' if you were of any real quality ,, not bumming around the job forum like a plonks in a dole office. Try KFC plucking chickens:nuts:

Give some honest answers then recruit, give the lads the info they want, why cant you post all the details on here, it is the jobs page after all..
Stop being a fuucking wind up and you might get genuine replies....

Give some honest answers then recruit, give the lads the info they want, why cant you post all the details on here, it is the jobs page after all..
Stop being a fuucking wind up and you might get genuine replies....

Listen here wooly back ' I only take good lads on , not bog scrubbers with a belt on like you , :eek:

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

intrested pm me and I will send cv and certs

Is your cv much kop .....

Any iffy patter and il be onto your previous employer , don't say your a hard worker and let me find out off your previous boss that you were left in the cabin on the mop because you were a b**l end

Recruit I've been a member on here for nearly 2 years and this is my first rant,

you are bar none the biggest p***k that I've ever seen on here, there are some honest blokes on here that are genuinly interested in doing a proper days graft such as highlander,swaz27, wizz, labscaff and steel city cowboy as well as all the others on this thread alone if you are a wind up then you should be a real man and admit it as its gone to far or if you are genuine if that's the way you talk to ur blokes then apart from getting a broken jaw don't think ull get much else out of these boys!! Lol

I for one am totally in agreement with happyhugenoet as he said on one of ur other threads 'do 1!!!!'

Good luck for the future pal

PS btw only an educated guess but I don't think ur even fit enough to polish scaffy1980s boots mate ;)

Last edited:
Ps only thing I do like about ur posts is ferrit face lol used that today cheers mate:laugh::laugh::amazed::laugh:

Last edited:
Recruit I've been a member on here for nearly 2 years and this is my first rant,

you are bar none the biggest p***k that I've ever seen on here, there are some honest blokes on here that are genuinly interested in doing a proper days graft such as highlander,swaz27, wizz, labscaff and steel city cowboy as well as all the others on this thread alone if you are a wind up then you should be a real man and admit it as its gone to far or if you are genuine if that's the way you talk to ur blokes then apart from getting a broken jaw don't think ull get much else out of these boys!! Lol

I for one am totally in agreement with happyhugenoet as he said on one of ur other threads 'do 1!!!!'

Good luck for the future pal

PS btw only an educated guess but I don't think ur even fit enough to polish scaffy1980s boots mate ;)

Is scaffy1980 polish? I thought he was from Yorkshire.

after 30plus years in the game, another one full of crap don't waste your and my time

has anybody worked for theese guys?

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

pencil me in

Top Bottom