uk project

im yer man recruit i take it all back
i am advanced all the usual shiit as regards tickets
i have my own harness,safety boots and ORANGE i state ORANGE overalls i would also like to add i have Jallotte Boots which i can tuck the Overalls into so i look like a right prickk if necessary
I know you are paying diggs but i am willing to waive this AS IS THE WAY NOWADAYS due to the current climate
WHEN DO I START;)

Yes. Chris it's not a bad life but looks like I will be going back to work soon was hoping to start back in jan but it looks like next month now anyway will be watching the game live tonight

Yes. Chris it's not a bad life but looks like I will be going back to work soon was hoping to start back in jan but it looks like next month now anyway will be watching the game live tonight

I'm setting off to Bolton in around an hour. Driving a few of the lads today so I gotta stay off the sauce. :(

Sixteen pages of this ***** and Swifty called it a wind up after ten minutes.
Jason Gibbs

Yes but it has now developed into a gossip / Banter thread to be continued periodically by gossip / banter members.

For all the guys who think a woman's place is in the kitchen, remember that's where the knives are kept.

Last edited:
I am interested in the posted position, I am an advanced scaffolder, 20yrs experience, very reliable, I don't do street work, only site work, power stations, construction, and so forth.

Look lads.......there's no job and never will be......it was one sick individuals idea of a laugh to post non existing job/s to waste scaffs time in replying too.. Sorry if you take offence but tough fecking titty.....

Top Bottom