scaffolding needed

What quants of each have you got colin ?

Ive got, 500 clips, 200 joiners, 150 doubles, 50 base plates, 100 girder clamps, 30 board clips, 6 waffles also an assortment of ladders approx 6 3mtr and 5mtr. if interested let us no m8.

Ive got, 500 clips, 200 joiners, 150 doubles, 50 base plates, 100 girder clamps, 6 waffles also got approx 6 ladders 3mtr and 5mtr if interested let us no m8.

They all in good nick mate, are the ladders alloy - and straight. Ok i got to ask - at the risk of sounding really thick - what are waffles ?

At the risk of sounding even thicker, I second that

a waffle is a cross between a pancake and a crumpet lol nice covered in syrup

I really havent got a clue what they are, they may well be board retainers mate. Bit like the difference in what we call easyfix, 5 board transoms etc

25 New Pressed Steel*Swivel Couplers

These fittings are brand new, why buy rusty old fittings when you can buy new for the same price?

Swivels*come in bags of 25 nos, delivered to UK mainland, some parts of Scotland may be extra.

£*29.00 per bag of 25, delivery at £ 8.50, VAT £*7.50 = £ 45.00

You can add / mix different types of*equipment to keep delivery costs to a mimimum, we sell various

types of fittings and ancillary components, all items are available from our

Check out my other items!

Why buy rusty old fittings in auctions when you can have new, ready to go straight to work.

If you would rather pay by Visa, Mastercard or Switch*etc please

contact our office on 01472 501011*

If you drop us a line with what qty etc then we will advise full cost including delivery and VAT.** Please email to** info@scaffoldingsupplies.co.uk*

This is off eBay

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

20*Used*Drop Forged*Double Couplers

These fittings are fully serviced, why buy*seized old fittings when you can buy*working for the same price?

Doubles come in bags of 20 nos, delivered to UK mainland, some parts of Scotland may be extra.

£*15 per bag of 20, delivery at £ 8.50, VAT £*4.70 = £ 28.20

You can add / mix different types of*equipment to keep delivery costs to a mimimum, we sell various

Why buy rusty old fittings in auctions when you can have new, ready to go straight to work.

If you drop us a line with what qty etc then we will advise full cost including delivery and VAT.** Please email to** info@scaffoldingsupplies.co.uk*

On 31-Dec-06 at 13:48:43 GMT, seller added the following information:

Non flash version of scaffoldingsupplies Auctiva Store

On 03-Jun-08 at 16:49:35 BST, seller added the following information:

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

20*Used*Drop Forged*Double Couplers

These fittings are fully serviced, why buy*seized old fittings when you can buy*working for the same price?

Doubles come in bags of 20 nos, delivered to UK mainland, some parts of Scotland may be extra.

£*15 per bag of 20, delivery at £ 8.50, VAT £*4.70 = £ 28.20

There are light weight shuttering panels called waffles, might be them.

no bother

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

andy your right about the mans man.ive hoyed the towel in with the dressing up thing.

what do you all call easyfix ? Gravelocks - transoms ????

sh.it

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

easyfix

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

i love trannies

Top Bottom