scaffolding needed

oh yes (as chuchill would say) i got a couple of them lol

Good morning gb23 get plenty of meters last night ? LOL

Skin you must have some number now been on here all night LOL

Skin what a John is he not selling this gear ? In a bad way I heard mate ?

Hi andy. Good morning and no meterage found mate - still looking

andy ive never spoke to john for a few weeks but i might later on .he still seems alright

yeah not bad mate, bit bloody cold at the min to be honest - women - never happy lol

gb23 andy has just reminded me about a lad who might have some kit . where abouts are you

Worth a try mate he's now taking about a new career so must be getting out the game all together and what I remember he only really had good gear and new

Id appreciate it if you could ask him mate. thanks

try ringing 0191 4282820 and ask for john hes sound but abit down on his luck at the moment. let me know how you get on

Thanks for that mate, i just tried him but no answer i will try him again later

I tried the number you gave me but its gone mate, i will try the other number later, thanks for your help though much appreciated

al go and see him over the weekend. like i said earlier havent spoken to him in afew weeks and hes had a lot of **** recently..look up the thead jarrow scaff rams office thenyour in the picture

I will have a look now mate

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

i see what your saying skin, well if you can put us in touch that would be good . Thanks mate

Top Bottom