scaffolding needed

Na mate, just trying to keep the wolves from the door. Mitchell scaffolding i sent you a pm.

Still got tube and fit for sale and a package of layher

You are trading on here pretending to be a scaffolder I have seen your posts asking for gear then selling gear this is not a forum for people wanting to take the piss it's about contributing experience and information if you want to sell and buy become a sponsor sorry everyone else I'm new here but I can't abide it when people are trying to mug others off.

You are trading on here pretending to be a scaffolder I have seen your posts asking for gear then selling gear this is not a forum for people wanting to take the piss it's about contributing experience and information if you want to sell and buy become a sponsor sorry everyone else I'm new here but I can't abide it when people are trying to mug others off.

Its in the right section so whats the problem

yes what is your problem with this if you do not want to buy gear do not look at the post

********- i genuinely want some double transoms and have never sold anything any time. put up or retract on this site or wait for legal letter for defaming me!!!

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

********- i genuinely want some double transoms and have never sold anything any time. put up or retract on this site or wait for legal letter for defaming me!!!
to forum editor -what can u do about this???

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

to forum editor -what can u do about this???

Erm, I don't think it was aimed at you?

gb23-- sgb or mills ie uk made double transoms-- so how to get hold of you-or your double ts. if they are somewhere else?

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Erm, I don't think it was aimed at you?
many thanks--full apologies to writer but it came to me as an email message from forum so thought it was for me. scaff.

sounds solid. wish i still had something to sell.

double transoms-- ok add usa, sgb now us owned--also used to be made by mills so some uk stuff must be knocking around somewhere!--who's got any???
Company called MSP in the MIdlands used to make them for SGB they got bought out by an Indian firm Forgeco , they still make the best one on the Market. You will find 2nd hand around Bristol , From Cambridge down to Bury ST EDmunds these areas use a lot of Bones call a few of the bigger scaff firms this time of the year they are bound to have some in the yard. good luck

Top Bottom