scaffolding needed

are you jonathan woss sister

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

you mentioned the little men not us

Rite my beloved gb23 as you can see by Mitchells comments this is a proper lady with a scaffold copy but you wont even give you company name etc. if you want to but scaffold materials then post you company details if you have nothing to hide ?????

Or and the curry was good just looking for a bitch to wash up !!!

yeah i know mate - didnt really mean little men like that, my scaffs aint little men well i dont know about when they get home lol

so jon wosses sister is looking for little scaffolders who have scaffolding to sell but and most importantly they must not be drug dealers,my my this thread gets more insane as it goes pmsl.

pmsl - started off looking for scaffolding and ended up here lol

gb23 your fella must have sorry i mean be a little one if he's not got you in the kitchen doing he dinner. now how much gear are you looking for ?

so i take we can look forward to many more attributing threads from your good self gb23,as you do bring that little bit of mystery and strangeness with your passion for little scaffolders and gear??

in answer to andy - im looking mainly for 21s and lots of them, seem to have everything else in the yard but not 21s

seems to have put the mockers on this thread.so shes not ass holes sister.shes not a copper and shes not looking for sober dwarfs with scaffold materials...what a shame twas such a good story

In answer to skin - i aint in to sober anything , who can work in this trade and not have alcohol lol. in answer to andy - they need to be 21s really but 19s up would help

well take your nose away from the fish then andy - it wont smell so much then lol

mate one thing i dont do is get to close to any hers, just dont do anything for me - heres the pun - more into erections pmsl

Top Bottom