scaffolding needed

am afraid am with andy on this one you need gear you go to the hire companies they will sell it too,am not buying the mother thereasa statement.

If you want to help the small scaffolder then try Japan LOL
They will need your help to build there power station back up LOL

well gb a bit of a give away and im from the midlands, thats as far as it goes mate, i aint going to be putting to much detail on, im after scaffolding not a husband lol

Sorry all ready have an eye spy section if you win then by all mean put GB as you eye spy and we can all play ????
Rite off for my evening meal Curry I think then I will be back don't you worry I won't be long xxx

No trap just trying to make a living - dont see anything wrong with that

i think it might get better celticbhoy hope so.once all th dwarfs are in and online thy wont be best pleased

Ok GB23 like i said off for food but here is a quick one for you if you are a scaffold company like you say
Safe working load of a BASE PLATE?
Safe working load of a gin wheel ?

clocks ticking !!!! time will be keep by your responce time

well im plased if i have given you a giggle celtic bhoy

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

aint got a clue about base plate and gin wheel, i aint a scaffolder i just run it

no in fact it was the other two lads i was refering to GB,sorry if i mislead you there my humblest apoligies.

Ok GB23 like i said off for food but here is a quick one for you if you are a scaffold company like you say
Safe working load of a BASE PLATE?
Safe working load of a gin wheel ?

clocks ticking !!!! time will be keep by your responce time

got to say if you asked me this i'd have to ask the boss cos i dont do the scaff just the office numpty as they say

i have heard that some tube aprox 40 ton is out there with pink paint on one end and white on the other sets off the grey of the tube great

no need to apologise mate, i might be a girl but i aint a woss, i can handle myself lol

of that im sure GB.........best of luck with your quest for shall i say little men with copiouse amounts of materials for sale.

excellent reply ceticbhoy. follow the yellow brick road follow the yellow brick road

i aint on about little man im on about if someone knows of anyone who is selling gear - and no i dont mean drugs

Top Bottom