Scaffolding in WA Australia.... Anyone?!

yea my mate that is there is lead hand for Pilbara Access. He can get me a start with them once I get me tickets sorted. With regards to getting the tickets sorted, he didn't know much about it; did all his tickets in Perth. My other mate who did his assessment at PTC is now back in UK, not heading back out to Aus till Jan. Just trying to get ducks inline before I head out again, whenever it will be. Not fond of sitting around Perth few weeks on the dead. Want to have my plans laid out before I get there.

good idea mate well best thing to do is allow enough funds for your assement then you need working at heights and confined space (maybe pilbara will put you through them)

if not get them sorted and your white card and your good to go mate seriously if your prepared to work here you wont be sitting around just dont think yourcome straight out and earn a fortune because you wont unless your very lucky or know someone.

pm me when your out and ill give you some numbers bro

I know what you mean HSWT, press ups x15, squats, 4mins of step aerobics on a step about 500mm high, the plank, walking on your toes, heels, walking across room like you're gonna do the limbo, various stress positions & manual handling test lol, it was like punishment FFS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Atta fella Fred... was that on yer right or left arm? ;)

im off to sydney end of dec. what type of money can scaffs earn there? not looking for massive bucks straight away.. just enough to keep me in beer and back packers hostels!

they use much t + f out there?? system gets on my nerves after a bit lol

I've heard that roger nutkins is heading up a bid from the uk to bring over a workforce of 500+ 'finely-tuned target scaffolders' to erect a temporary roof over Ayers Rock, next year...

Maybe Andy Somers can comfirm?

I was working in Sydney between 1998-2000 but had to leave because my defacto visa broke down and scaffolding wasn't a recognised skilled trade. Has it changed out there???

So for me, 39 yrs old, no relatives in Oz, got Scaff ticket and 20 yrs experience, but I ain't got much chance gettin out there have I.....

Hey just looking for some advice . Recently I got my basic intermediate and advanced scafold tickets but have got very little experience where do you guys think would be the best place to gain experience ?

Top Bottom